Eternal Silence approaches...

I must have missed the part in Doom 3 where you took part in an interesting and engaging multiplayer game where you switch between FPS gaming and space flight.

I must have missed the part in Doom 3 where you took part in an interesting and engaging multiplayer game where you switch between FPS gaming and space flight.
It was right after the part where you get the chainsaw.

:p

Here we see, a Dystopian fan boy in its natural habitat. You will notice how he is still foaming at the mouth from the anger of realising the a double decker bus is nothing to do with hacking

And here we see this poor innocent Dys fan boy being hunted by the stealthy and savage Gusdor, springing out of his hole at the first chance to tear into something Dystopia related. As per usual.

Please help save these endangered animals, else they'll go the same way as the poor PoA fan boy... now sadly extinct.

/me waves to Gusdor!

ES is old, older then even dystopia me thinks. its nothing at all like dys, i think people are simply too lazy to come up with anything else to say. the art style is actually alot more origional then dystopia, which does the standard glowing eyes and gas masks that everyone was inspired by from the combine. ES will have space combat to fps ship combat. IMHO though not having played it, this could be the sleeper mod for hl2, that will come out and blow you all away with its origionality. I loves space games.

Yes, clearly this is a Dystopia rip off. Do you people even listen to the shit that comes out of your mouths sometimes? Seriously. It's nothing like Dystopia.

Case in point:

http://www.eternal-silence.net/4images/data/media/10/space3.jpg

Well aren't you mature.

Here we see, a Dystopian fan boy in its natural habitat. You will notice how he is still foaming at the mouth from the anger of realising the a double decker bus is nothing to do with hacking

I think the game looks like Dystopia. You obviously don't.

So, instead of stating absolutely nothing but "hahaha you suck", why don't you actually shed your oppinion?

The frankness of his reply is warranted when you consider that we are talking about a game in which players fly space fighters to invade their enemy's capital ship. Far more similar to that UT assault map where you invade the mothership to Dystopia. Just because it's in the future and it has guns I don't see how it sounds like a 'rip-off'.

Also, you can't really demand others elaborate on their opinion when you've failed to elaborate on your own.

The frankness of his reply is warranted when you consider that we are talking about a game in which players fly space fighters to invade their enemy's capital ship. Far more similar to that UT assault map where you invade the mothership to Dystopia. Just because it's in the future and it has guns I don't see how it sounds like a 'rip-off'.

Also, you can't really demand others elaborate on their opinion when you've failed to elaborate on your own.

Hud wise it looks almost exactly like Dystopia, if you ask me :/

Map design seems very simmiliar.

I mean, i'm sure that this'll be a great game and all, but my first impression is "heavily dystopia based".

yea that was pretty immature to sum up in one image why you are completely and utterly wrong

Back