Favourite map?

Atomic_Piggy

Reaction score
Whats your fav map? Didn't do poll because I can't remember all the names, but my favourite would be dustbowl. Being defender.

Let's see... I used to love Canalzone 2, since it was so much fun to play as demo and then screw around in the opposition base.

Well was great when it was CTF - we'll just have to see what it's like now. The territorial control thing could play out great, since I knew of relatively few maps like that in TFC.

2Forts might be stating the obvious, but that map is a classic for a reason.

But like you say, there are so many great maps that I've simply forgotten - I can see the layouts in my head but I couldn't remember the names for the life of me, because it's been so long since I played TFC. There was one map I had some great mtaches on, where it was 2 underground bases separated by a big cliff wall in the middle, and there was a structure inside there which you could climb to the top in order to push a button which called down airstrikes on the opposition base...anyone remember that? 'Warzone', maybe?

How would you know? The game hasn't been released yet.

I've heard that 2Fort is remarkably similar in terms of layout, can't remember the specific preview though.

I'll get back to you when I play TF2. ;)

*Drops down from a Cz2 lightpost and slits everyone in this threads' throats*

Touching the ground is for losers.

*Sheathes knife and leaps back onto a lightpost, bunnyhopping away onto other lights, outcroppings, and rooftops*

Also, in another time, very long ago, people used to say there was something about [Darkside]Darkside and the map Bam. Something about a soldier...but none exist to tell the story any more.

There was one map I had some great mtaches on, where it was 2 underground bases separated by a big cliff wall in the middle, and there was a structure inside there which you could climb to the top in order to push a button which called down airstrikes on the opposition base...anyone remember that? 'Warzone', maybe?
Total War.

Man, so many of them were great... but my all time favorite has to be....

WARPATH!

Back