First direct feed video released!

Axyon

Reaction score
The first direct feed video has been released on Steam. It is entitled "G-Man", weighs in at 70megabytes and is around a minute long.

You could probably add that Valve will be releasing the rest of the videos shortly. They will probably be released in order as seen on the big E3 video.

Originally posted by synth
You could probably add that Valve will be releasing the rest of the videos shortly. They will probably be released in order as seen on the big E3 video.

I've mentioned that on the previous newspost, a video will be released every day or so, as said here.

Finally they are releasing them. No more threads being made whining about the media not being released.

iv see tne E3 movie the whole 23 min or so movie but this one about the Gman kicks ass.... WAY better then the Gamespy movie :)

Now we will have threads whining about minor details in these vids, and then threads whining about how they haven't gotten new feeds yet, then images wining about how it's only in 1024x768....the list goes on.

I think the feedback was mostly positive, keeping in mind they made us wait two weeks.

This is bad ass, I got it at 70 mb/s. :eek: ALL HAIL STEAM!

I cant wait to see some of that gameplay footage at this res... its going to be so bad ass... gawd I love valve.

How come the 70mb downloaded file plays so jerky? Anyone else getting this?

The series has begun. THE SHOCK AND AWE PHASE!!! Duh Duh Duh.

*Edit* I like the high quality video and all... But it's not really very new. The only thing missing in that video is the croud cracking computer geek jokes about their 486's and spreadsheet. ;)

Something id like to add aout the movie, first od all, KICK-ASS qualetie, second, this is the original movie and not recorded at the E3 with a camera or something like that, this way there is no background noise or ppl talking.

Originally posted by SpamSaviour
How come the 70mb downloaded file plays so jerky? Anyone else getting this?

If your download is jerky you might want to consider upgrading your system. Mine is 2 years old and it plays just fine.

Originally posted by Mr. Me
Something id like to add aout the movie, first od all, KICK-ASS qualetie, second, this is the original movie and not recorded at the E3 with a camera or something like that, this way there is no background noise or ppl talking.

I already knew that? Do you think I'm stupid or something? This was the video used at E3, they played it off a projector then recorded it via video camera....

Originally posted by green1152
I already knew that? Do you think I'm stupid or something? This was the video used at E3, they played it off a projector then recorded it via video camera....

It was actually a big widescreen monitor/TV unit.

what is he saying?

I was wondering what the G-man said in this video, after he goes, "pay attention mr freedman because im only going to say this once." Then he goes into ?japanese? and rambles on starting with nama...

I even tried to translate it with an online dicitonary and by the time i got to "unprossessed crab fairy tale" i decided that it might take someone who speaks whatever that is to translate it.

Back