First Hot Fuzz teasers

Axyon

Reaction score
Late by a few days, but the first two teasers for Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright's (Spaced/Shaun of the Dead team, for those uninformed) new film have been released. It's a clichéd police story parody, and while it looks like it's going to be one of the finest British action films in a long while, it also has the added bonus of being completely f*cking hilarious. Enjoy.

Link

Yeah, I saw a trailer the other day in the cinema. Looks absoloutly fuppin' MINDBLOWINGLYAWESOMEANDFANTASTIC because... well, it just does.

And I love Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright (so yeah, Spaced and Shaun) so YEYEY to this film. Isn't it not out till like Febuary, though? :(

EDIT: Christ, I can't spell today at all.

That was funneh! Is it coming to the US?
I'd imagine so, as Shaun was pretty big over there.

Anyway, I love the Shaun callback in the second teaser. The DVD in the bargain bin was a nice touch too.

Looks awesome. Is that Steve Merchant I see? Cool.

I keep reading this as "First Hot Fuzz teachers!"

Wow. That could actually be the funniest film of next year already.

Cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!

Just saw this one this past weekend. Sheer and utter awesomeness. The end gets truly outrageous. Fugging brilliant these guys!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you like this movie (and Shaun of the Dead) then go out and buy Spaced series 1 & 2 now! Trust me - the average episode of Spaced is better than either movie, and I think the movies are awesome :)

Shameless Spaced plug no. 107409

Hot Fuzz is very good :cheers:

Back