Foo Fighters

TIIMMYY

Spy
Reaction score
Anyone else like em? they rock! I have all of their albums :p

Yea theyre great, I like what ive heard, although I havnt gone out and bought an album by them yet. Im such a mp3 junkie. Dave Grohl is one talented man, although i dont really like Probot...

Well, if you do buy one of their albums, make sure you buy 'The colour and the shape'. I guarantee you will not be disappointed :D

It has 3 of my favourite songs on there:
Monkey Wrench
Everlong
New Way Home

Why not get it for x-mas :D

they're great, a true rock band. I've always admired multi-purpose musicians like Dave Grohl;)

my fav album is 'one by one' ('disenchanted lulaby', 'tired of you' and 'come back')

They're the best mainstream/radio band out there. They deserve more credit than they get.

I like them alot, I always come back to them in a cycle and cant get enough of them.

I won't say they're my favorite band, but they have my respect, and I hope they keep making music.

hey FF is my favorite band :D then comes audioslave, soundgarden, coldplay and others..

I saw them live once, and Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins switched placed drumming without stopping the beat. Then Taylor went on to sing the next song. It was great.

Yeah they are ok, got some good songs cant really hate them really, they get boring quickly but they arent bad

Back