For All You Americans Out There!

I'd just like to point out that nobody is bringing the ****ing Draft back, both cantidates have said that a million times, and the only reason it ever came up was because of some stupid bill that was in the house that got defeated with a grand total of 4 yes votes.

In other news, Go Cobra Commander!

downthesun said:
My IQ is 126 and I'm voting for Bush. Thanks for linking us to something totally irrelevant, though! :thumbs:
Maybe it's because you feel scared.

Even if you only consider internal politics, like f.i. the well-being of citizens, healthcare, creating jobs and ofcourse economy in it's whole, i'd say Kerry is a better choice then Bush, because he might actually be able do something to get the United States economy back on track.

I'm an economist (if that's the proper word in english, anyways, I'm currently in my 4th year of University and I do global economy)

The US economy should've been able to get back where it was about 6 months ago. But for some reason serious mistakes were made(refering to Bush now) causing the consumers faith the drop down even more...causing companies like GM to produce even less, causing companies like GM to fire thousands of people.
If you compare the cost following those "mistakes" the war in Iraq was rather cheap.
And you can turn it any way you want, but I doubt there wont be a tax-rise in the following 4 years in the US...no matter wich President...unless he want's to put the US 300 billion$ more in depth.

It's a fact, US citizens are going to pay for the way Bush handled things (especially) the last 2 years...

And about his foreign policy, I'm not surprises so many ppl still back up Bush, after all he clearly showed the world what an efficient superpower they are.
Everyone would think so...untill you take a look at the numbers :)

ferd said:
....And you can turn it any way you want, but I doubt there wont be a tax-rise in the following 4 years in the US...no matter wich President...unless he want's to put the US 300 billion$ more in depth.....

Completely Agree there. Anyone voting for bush for lower taxes is just turning a blind eye to the facts. We are in a great debt, and need to get out of it. Taxes will be raised no matter who is the sitting president.

I bet bush eats dicks for fun

omg im so witty lol omfg

loel, mi intellect is matche by n00ne! roffel

NeLi said:
I bet bush eats dicks for fun

omg im so witty lol omfg

loel, mi intellect is matche by n00ne! roffel

I hope the girl in your avatar is taking it like a champ.

Kschreck said:
Lets help save our great nation buy voting Kerry for President.

When they said Bush has done a lot for this country they where not lyeing. Under Bush we

Lost over 40,000 Jobs

Attacked a country without any proof of there being any existence of weapons of mass destruction just to find out they where innocent.

Wasted Billions of tax payers dollars on a stupid useless war. Money that could and would have been used to save Social security from depletion, help fix up schools and hospitals, better health care plan.

Bush can't say Nuclear!

We are now the most hated country on the face of the planet. Losing valuable trust from important allies such as France.

Bush will start the draft back up in his next term guranteed.

Sent all of out good jobs oversees.

Bush refuses to help save wildlife and help clean up out polluted planet. He refused to help the United Nations.

Bush goes against the United Nations!

Bush put in place in all schools a standard test that determines if you graduate or not. A test that has stuff in it that you may have not even learned. He promised to help our educational system but instead hurted it.

It is clear that Bush is a warmonger only carring about one thing, money in his pocket! Lets do the right thing and take out the trash!

Vote Kerry For President!!!

And for all you Bush fans out there, ask yourself this:

"What did Bush do good for America?"

If you are uncertain on who your going to vote for at lease do the research before voting and for all those people over 18 that don't plan of voting. Get your arse out their and support your country!!!

We are in bad times here and we need a president who will help America rather then send us to the next depression.

OMG NO! I just got back from voting and after reading this I feel terrible for voting Bush! OMG, if only you had told the world sooner! My god!! What will become of America? If only I had known....

downthesun said:
My IQ is 126 and I'm voting for Bush. Thanks for linking us to something totally irrelevant, though! :thumbs:
And thanks for that totally irrelevant factoid!

My grandfather scored a 200 on an IQ test (I shit you not,. he helped develop stealth technology), and was one of the most emotionally retarded men I have ever met. IQ dont mean shit.

f|uke said:
And thanks for that totally irrelevant factoid!

My grandfather scored a 200 on an IQ test (I shit you not,. he helped develop stealth technology), and was one of the most emotionally retarded men I have ever met. IQ dont mean shit.

Yes. Contrary to popular belief, IQ has nothing to do with one's overall intelligence or how smart someone is. IQ is a scale or measurement to see how well-rounded and adapting your mind is. In a nutshell: It determines how good you are at problem-solving. You can be a genius in math, but a total idiot in literature and still be recognized as a genius. Look at Duston Hoffman's character Rain Man, for example. Sharp as a razor with calculations, but not a lick of common sense. A lot of geniuses and 'great minds' were noted for extremely excelling in one field and lacking in others.

Yes, thanks to my thread a couple weeks back, we concluded that I.Q.
d o e s
mean Intellgince Quotient.
Meaning how adaptable you are to an environment.

EDIT: VOTE KERRY!!!!

EDIT: Dont listen to people on the forums. Vote for whoever the hell you want!!!!

K e r b e r o s said:
EDIT: Dont listen to people on the forums. Vote for whoever the hell you want!!!!
don't listen to him, he's on these forums too!! vote for who i want!

sublidieminal said:
Yes, thanks to my thread a couple weeks back, we concluded that I.Q.
d o e s
mean Intellgince Quotient.
Meaning how adaptable you are to an environment.

EDIT: VOTE KERRY!!!!

Oh, I see I must have missed out on the discussion then. Ah well.

Kschreck said:
Lets help save our great nation buy voting Kerry for President.

When they said Bush has done a lot for this country they where not lyeing. Under Bush we

Lost over 40,000 Jobs

Attacked a country without any proof of there being any existence of weapons of mass destruction just to find out they where innocent.

Wasted Billions of tax payers dollars on a stupid useless war. Money that could and would have been used to save Social security from depletion, help fix up schools and hospitals, better health care plan.

Bush can't say Nuclear!

We are now the most hated country on the face of the planet. Losing valuable trust from important allies such as France.

Bush will start the draft back up in his next term guranteed.

Sent all of out good jobs oversees.

Bush refuses to help save wildlife and help clean up out polluted planet. He refused to help the United Nations.

Bush goes against the United Nations!

Bush put in place in all schools a standard test that determines if you graduate or not. A test that has stuff in it that you may have not even learned. He promised to help our educational system but instead hurted it.

It is clear that Bush is a warmonger only carring about one thing, money in his pocket! Lets do the right thing and take out the trash!

Vote Kerry For President!!!

And for all you Bush fans out there, ask yourself this:

"What did Bush do good for America?"

If you are uncertain on who your going to vote for at lease do the research before voting and for all those people over 18 that don't plan of voting. Get your arse out their and support your country!!!

We are in bad times here and we need a president who will help America rather then send us to the next depression.
No. No. No.

My school has the suckiest budget. We can't even get a color newspaper nor get a newspaper that prints on news paper. All because of these stupid budget cuts. Every computer in the library is a sucky Pentium I/II or Apple.

Imagine putting those billions into the system. ;(

Back