For All You Americans Out There!

Kschreck

Reaction score
Lets help save our great nation buy voting Kerry for President.

When they said Bush has done a lot for this country they where not lyeing. Under Bush we

Lost over 40,000 Jobs

Attacked a country without any proof of there being any existence of weapons of mass destruction just to find out they where innocent.

Wasted Billions of tax payers dollars on a stupid useless war. Money that could and would have been used to save Social security from depletion, help fix up schools and hospitals, better health care plan.

Bush can't say Nuclear!

We are now the most hated country on the face of the planet. Losing valuable trust from important allies such as France.

Bush will start the draft back up in his next term guranteed.

Sent all of out good jobs oversees.

Bush refuses to help save wildlife and help clean up out polluted planet. He refused to help the United Nations.

Bush goes against the United Nations!

Bush put in place in all schools a standard test that determines if you graduate or not. A test that has stuff in it that you may have not even learned. He promised to help our educational system but instead hurted it.

It is clear that Bush is a warmonger only carring about one thing, money in his pocket! Lets do the right thing and take out the trash!

Vote Kerry For President!!!

And for all you Bush fans out there, ask yourself this:

"What did Bush do good for America?"

If you are uncertain on who your going to vote for at lease do the research before voting and for all those people over 18 that don't plan of voting. Get your arse out their and support your country!!!

We are in bad times here and we need a president who will help America rather then send us to the next depression.

Bottom line for most middle class families: Kerry is going to raise taxes, Bush has a better shot IMO because of this.

Four more wars! Vote Bush!

If you dont then P-Diddy WILL kill you.

Somehow I think P-Diddy is a Kerry man.

Kschreck's Avatar is the same as Merc's,.. that threw me off. I was waiting for the punchline.

Anyways, I'm voting tomorrow. Kerry all the way. Nothing we can say now is gonna change a damned thing.

Just vote, peoples!

blahblahblah said:
I hate politics.
but that's only because they killed your family.

seriously now people: don't vote unless you're educated on the matter (i.e. if you want to vote for bush, stay home :|)

Politics made my dog rape and eat my parents. I want nothing more than to kill that bastard.

I'll be on my way to vote for Bush later on today. :cheers:

Rather have an idiot who is clueless than an idiot who knows what stupid things he wants to do...(As in vote Bush)

h4vvok said:
Rather have an idiot who is clueless than an idiot who knows what stupid things he wants to do...(As in vote Bush)
thats gotta be the most flawed argument ever...

I couldn't care less what people in other countries think. I'm voting bush.

Homer Simpson can't say Nuclear either...

Dr. Hibbert: It will take plenty of time in Rehab before you can go back to work.
Homer: Miss work? But my life would be nothing without the Nucleon Plant.

And I love him to death... so your logic is flawed.

Bush put in place in all schools a standard test that determines if you graduate or not. A test that has stuff in it that you may have not even learned. He promised to help our educational system but instead hurted it.

Are you a product of bush's school system? If so, then your logic is mindblowingly correct! 'but instead hurted it'? lol

funny site.. look at brazil.. lol

and niger.. huh? who knew bush was so big with the niger..ites?

edit: "nigeriens".

Don't you think when the entire planet votes for the same candidate, the whole way and 3rd party Nader got more votes than Bush that there is something really wrong with voting for Bush?

I'd hope so, I'd really hope so.

(Note: Different global vote site)

Homer said:
I couldn't care less what people in other countries think.

Gee, don't come off as typically American or anything!!!

:devil:

Kangy said:
Don't you think when the entire planet votes for the same candidate, the whole way and 3rd party Nader got more votes than Bush that there is something really wrong with voting for Bush?

I think the opinions of those who live outside of the United States are irrelevant. This, of course, does not include any citizens or soldiers currently outside of the country.

maxblack said:
Gee, don't come off as typically American or anything!!!

:devil:

Gee, foreigners aren't the ones who are going to have their taxes hiked if Kerry wins.

Kangy said:

(Note: Different global vote site)

I think when the whole world picks one cantidate theres something seriously wrong with the whole world.

Homer said:
Would you mind if I edit that some and use it for a cs:s spray?

lol, by doing what, removing my name from it? =/

BTW, anyone else at one point in time a member of the bfnation.net forums? I am, and I know urseus on these boards is. Anybody else?

They aren't my property, so do what you want with the homer and try and stop us image.

EDIT: Oh, BTW the name is Phrenzy. not Phrnzy. it just looked better without the E. more symmetrical. Besides, he's EATING the world. There's an E in eating =)

Homer said:
I think when the whole world picks one cantidate theres something seriously wrong with the whole world.
i think when the whole world* picks one candidate there's something serioulsy wrong with you.

*whole world = ~110,000 people that went to betavote.com and bothered voting
Mr-Fusion said:
you think they'll vote for gore this time?

Lil' Timmy said:
i think when the whole world* picks one candidate there's something serioulsy wrong with you.

*whole world = ~110,000 people that went to betavote.com and bothered voting
you think they'll vote for gore this time?

uhh... ok?

Raziaar said:
lol, by doing what, removing my name from it? =/

The text is a little hard on the eyes, and I have my own pic to put in the middle that was my old cs spray. But I like the quote and the pictures are already sized.

Homer said:
uhh... ok?

The text is a little hard on the eyes, and I have my own pic to put in the middle that was my old cs spray. But I like the quote and the pictures are already sized.

Yeah it was the first sig I ever made. I wanted to give it a 'pro american' theme, so I colored the text reddish/whitish/bluish. Hehe.

downthesun said:
Gee, don't generalize or anything. :rolleyes:

Yes I know.... most Americans aren't beer swilling gun toting rednecks, just a few!

:LOL:

Homer said:
Gee, foreigners aren't the ones who are going to have their taxes hiked if Kerry wins.

Yes it's all about taxes, not which country we'll take over next!

what going to be interesting is what history textbooks say in a hundred years. They really get opinionated bout long dead guys, I wanna see what legacy bush leaves behind.

How about, we surpise the world, when we vote Arnold, Nader, or...uh, ...Gordon Freeman for President.

Kschreck said:
Lets help save our great nation buy voting Kerry for President.

When they said Bush has done a lot for this country they where not lyeing. Under Bush we

Lost over 40,000 Jobs

Attacked a country without any proof of there being any existence of weapons of mass destruction just to find out they where innocent.

Wasted Billions of tax payers dollars on a stupid useless war. Money that could and would have been used to save Social security from depletion, help fix up schools and hospitals, better health care plan.

Bush can't say Nuclear!

We are now the most hated country on the face of the planet. Losing valuable trust from important allies such as France.

Bush will start the draft back up in his next term guranteed.

Sent all of out good jobs oversees.

Bush refuses to help save wildlife and help clean up out polluted planet. He refused to help the United Nations.

Bush goes against the United Nations!

It is clear that Bush is a warmonger only carring about one thing, money in his pocket! Lets do the right thing and take out the trash!

Vote Kerry For President!!!

And for all you Bush fans out there, ask yourself this:

"What did Bush do good for America?"

If you are uncertain on who your going to vote for at lease do the research before voting and for all those people over 18 that don't plan of voting. Get your arse out their and support your country!!!

We are in bad times here and we need a president who will help America rather then send us to the next depression.

Isn't this getting old? No matter what you say, someone will debunk it with "it isn't so."

Spartan said:
Isn't this getting old? No matter what you say, someone will debunk it with "it isn't so."

It's fun to expose the debunkers to their own stupidity.

Like when you say today's voting is about taxes for example.

Back