Fox News blatant deception (no way!) Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul

The sad thing is that they can do something like this and only a small amount of people will ever know about it. Hence it's worth them doing it.

Eh, I'm sure the Daily Show and/or Colbert Report will pick it up.

Eh, I'm sure the Daily Show and/or Colbert Report will pick it up.

I meant more that if 1 million people watch it, only a few thousand will know that they are talking crap. The rest will go on believing it. Goes for news shows everywhere though.

The sad thing is that eventhough they have been doing this for years and they have absolutely no shame about it, they still dominate cable news in ratings.

I'm scared to watch any fox news as a normal broadcast, because I feel vulnerable to this exact kind of deception. They might show their Ron Paul clip to me, and I would say "yeah whatever I know Ron Paul doesn't deserve those boos, so what", BUT I would still have this vague perception that he has little support in the US. It might not be that big of a deal, but it's still a distorted perception that I'd rather not unwittingly get by watching shit TV.

FOX is pure entertainment. I'll never use it to learn about current events but idiots with talk shows intrigue me.

That's funny... what's up with Ron Paul's eyebrows? Oh well that's Fox News for you... nothing they do can surprises me anymore.

Back