FriX Roleplay

F

FriX

Hey:bounce:

Info
FriX Roleplay is goint to be a Real life expearence in the game ex: Pee Sleep Eat Tired sick drunk druged etc
we going to have great maps and that and a lot off stuf that will be released later

Team
FriX - Scripter
Comprime - Scripter
Sean - Maper
Snipes - Maper

Team i need
1 3D modeler
1 Dll Scripter
1 Scripter

Why The Sims: Source, as in: why copy a very similar formular that already exists and is done very well?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. =\

FriX, what Crispy means is that the Sims is already a really successful franchise. What is your game going to do differently that will make it appealing?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. =\

FriX, what Crispy means is that the Sims is already a really successful franchise. What is your game going to do differently that will make it appealing?

em 1 its no joke 2 its not like so u see the caractare u will see it in 3D for its a hl2 mod

1 sims isnt a hl2 mod
2 sims isnt a firstperson shooter
3 i creating my own roleplay mod for hl2 not sims

I know Sims isn't an HL2 mod. It's a full game that spans both the PC and soon to be (if not already) some consoles. Which makes it better because it reaches a wider audience.

Aside from being an FPS, you're going to need more originality to get people interested. The people who like Realistic Roleplay games play them. Why would they play yours?

You guys are having a field trip here :)

Also; Yorick you dolt, accept me on your msnmsnses.

Tell me, why do I want to see my avatar pee from a first-person perspective?

Also; Yorick you dolt, accept me on your msnmsnses.

My trillian doesn't like to work with MSN properly - I didn't even know you'd added me. Chances are you'll always see me as offline, but MSN is on 24/7. I'll add you back.

i could see a draw to this, dose it take place in the HL reality, or is it just a normal sim, a HL sim would be a huge draw i think.

This board is full of, erm, ya... :/

Back