Funny .gifs thread!

fail_to_succeed_hat.jpg@
(remove @ symbols)

A-like so:

fail_to_succeed_hat.jpg

Odd.
eyebrow.gif
I've had rare occasions where the tags have mysteriously malfunctions, but that's like 1 time out of 100.

to make sure an image works, don't use the address in the address bar, right click, and look at properties, get the address from there. It always works for me for some reason.

How is that supposed to be funny? All I can see is some kid chopping people with a sword that makes light when you swing it. Not funny...unless your posting it because its so ridiculously stupid its funny?

Glirk Dient said:
How is that supposed to be funny? All I can see is some kid chopping people with a sword that makes light when you swing it. Not funny...unless your posting it because its so ridiculously stupid its funny?

I didn't originally post it. Was on the first page ;)
Just wondered what it was from.

And it's a cool animation rather than funny :p

Haha, seen the Agent Smith one before but its awesome. :)

Not really an animation but i find it hilarious :)

Thanks!
Is it any good do you know... might check it out.

Oh man, anyone wanna resize that Agent Smith Casio one to 50x50 for me?

Muffin Man said:
samurai x is way better
Well, the OVAs are, but Champloo is pretty damn cool for the first 16 episodes, then it just gets dumb - I found the Rurouni Kenshin series to be stupid as well, but the OVAs had a good, serious tone to them that I liked

alrighty, now for some gifs

lotrtruthordare9ln.gif

boromirgay6du.gif

lotrleveling9cd.gif

savingprivateh4x0rz4fs.gif

JNightshade said:
Oh man, anyone wanna resize that Agent Smith Casio one to 50x50 for me?

This should be ok...

Attachments

• smithsings1iesmall.gif
    smithsings1iesmall.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 161
Ren.182 said:
Thanks!
Is it any good do you know... might check it out.
I like it, its pretty good. Its got a slight comedy aspect to it. Its on Adult Swim if you feel like watching it (cant remember what time)

Don't think we have adult swim over here in the UK
D:

Not sure on that though.

Ren.182 said:
Don't think we have adult swim over here in the UK
D:

Not sure on that though.
best thing ever on adult swim is Aqua Teen Hunger Force... followed by Family Guy and Futurama... the rest is alright, but sometimes too random for its own good

Some of those were so ghey i nearly puked....

the infamous pires/henry penalty that they ****ed up
Pires.gif

eto'o becomes infertile
fetooo.gif

vieira the hypocrite cheating
vieiradive.gif

lol
oops.8.gif

zidane shows ronaldinho how its done
zidaneronaldinho.gif

Icarusintel said:
best thing ever on adult swim is Aqua Teen Hunger Force... followed by Family Guy and Futurama... the rest is alright, but sometimes too random for its own good
What about Robot Chicken? Its random, but it sure is funny.

Da-Muffin-Man said:
What about Robot Chicken? Its random, but it sure is funny.
eh, it's pretty good, yeah, i'd kinda forgotten about it, it's better than Harvey Birdman or Sealab 2121 at least

I thought Birdman was just plain stupid, 2021 was watchable. God...i miss that show...gotta get the sealab theme song now :| :)

Back