G-Man Picture in Highway 17?

F

Free-Man006

In Highway 17, in the house where u meet Colonial Cubbage, above the couch in the living room, there is a picture with a mother and 4 kids. The kid in the middle looks like the G-Man as a kid. He has on a dark blue/black suit on, dark rings around his eyes, a sunken face, and the same haircut. Play H. 17 again and look!

-Free-Man006

Sorry for bump, but could someone post a screenshot of this, I'd like to see it.

Free-Man006 said:
In Highway 17, in the house where u meet Colonial Cubbage, above the couch in the living room, there is a picture with a mother and 4 kids. The kid in the middle looks like the G-Man as a kid. He has on a dark blue/black suit on, dark rings around his eyes, a sunken face, and the same haircut. Play H. 17 again and look!

-Free-Man006

No.

Free-Man006 said:

-Free-Man006

It could be, but for the most part.. no

Maybe when you see Col.Odessa talking with G-Man i think this the conversation:
-Who much for that picture???
-5 pounds,lad!
-I can't afford,but we'll see about that!!

Back