G-Man stars in his own game!

Wow the design of G-man has really changed since then. Good find. lol

362-1.jpg

Seeing as I think you posted this in the wrong section I will reminisce about all the great games of my youth. Batman Forever, Spiderman (something or other), Michael Jackson (who can forget dancing people to death - fantastic!). They were all on my old Genesis, and I loved them more than any trash that's on the consoles now. Wow. I'm almost brought to tears. Thanks Mellish.

Im only 17 but I remember the Genesis. Sonic was the stuff back then. Now... now he's just sad.

*edit*

Hey I just found a comic of Gman form his younger days. :This is a joke:

ace_g_man_stories_canada_194305.jpg

Because it means something completely different. I hope none of you are being in any shape or form serious?

Because it means something completely different. I hope none of you are being in any shape or form serious?
You mean thats not really G-man for Half-Life? No way! I thoght it was a little obvious we were messing around. I did put lol in my first post on this thread. Why does no one respect the lol? Respect it! Respect it now! Before the lol finds you. And trust me you don't want the lol on your buttox.

This is like the "LOL I FOUND BARNEY IN THE DIRECTORY" threads.

What a waste of time.

^ I said that because test is treating this like I've cost someone money by posting a funny pic. He's taking it to seriously this is a videogame forum.

Videogame = waste of time. <fun waste of time but non the less.

Saying a thread with funny pics on it a waste of time in a videogame forum = subscription for chill pill's. and my contempt.

:| Sorry if I upset anyone posting this thread.

You mean thats not really G-man for Half-Life? No way! I thoght it was a little obvious we were messing around. I did put lol in my first post on this thread. Why does no one respect the lol? Respect it! Respect it now! Before the lol finds you. And trust me you don't want the lol on your buttox.

It's quite clear that you know it's not the G-man, as only someone with the intellect of z0mbin3 would ever assume it is. However, it does not seem clear that you realise that "G-Man" is a word for Government Man, a term which has been around for decades, and quite popular among fiction. This bears absolutely no resemblance to the Gman, however, as he was named that as a model for naming sake, and we don't even know what we're supposed to call him.

And lol just makes you look like a moron. :|

I know who the G-men were. Or what they were. Some stories say they had translucent skin and weird stuff. Alien stuff. lol. And I realize that's not his real name. I just posted a funny picture (what I thought was funny) in the same thread that had a Commodore game called G-man.

lol makes it clear to the reader that this is the attempt of the poster to be funny. Often the joke fails but I try. And I would rather use lol then :This is a joke: . Sorry if I seem like a moron to you. But there's at least one person on the forum that appreciates it when someone clarify what there emotion is.

Of course if there's only one person like this then there's no real point in doing it. So perhaps I'll find a different way to clarify my jokes and my sarcasm. Oh! I'll do that Elcor thing before my sentence. That should work.

Sarcastic remark. Yes, that idea has worked well before. I see no chance of failure this time.

Yeah I think I like that. what do you think?

Dude when do Government men have translucent skin and are associated with alien stuff?

Dude when do Government men have translucent skin and are associated with alien stuff?
! They've always been associated with alien stuff.

There were stories during the Mothman sightings and after Roswell that Dude's saying they worked for the Government came around at night and heavily questioned residents. Wittnesis say they had very pale translucent skin. I doubt they were actually men let alone Government men.

Back