Gaming community

RAVENsQUAD

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Let me first introduce myself, I`m Eric! I have been playing Cs since the first start of Minh`s beta mod for HL (god, I miss those times)

After years of loyal membership to clans, I have taken my chance and created the start of a community!
United Leet Gamers are aiming to become a big community with a large member-count, serving as a "multiclan" with a war team, servers and more
This clan/community is suitable for every kind of Css (and related games) players.

Atm, we have 2 Css servers (DM and ZR) and 1 TS3 voice comm server. We would happily have more servers in the future when the member-count is a bit larger.

Please feel free to visit our steam group here or our website here

Thank you!

I couldn't help but to laugh and comment on this thread. Normally I'm not one to post but this was a great comment I found as soon as I checked out your website.

Hey i just found a really good pirated version of photoshop cs5! It downloaded in like 10 mins for me and it took like 2 mins to install and i will put...

I rest my case. This community appears to be highly unprofessional and not too smart to have its members bragging about pirating software on their site. Just figured I'd give everyone a heads up considering this community to be cautious. If this type of activity is there to greet you on their website, what else is there to surprise you? lol.

Back