garrysmod on G4TechTV

its kinda good, hopefully in the next few years we will see more gaming on tv aswell liek theCPL!!! that woudl be cool sat aroound tv with beers ready to go back to your lan parteh with your mates afterwards truely inspired

He actually said "lollerskates" on TV. hehe. That was pretty cool though.

why don't you like techtv. Its interesting. Granted some of the shows are supid but others are cool. I esp like arena, its cool to see video games treated like a sport.

rpgprog said:
why don't you like techtv. Its interesting. Granted some of the shows are supid but others are cool. I esp like arena, its cool to see video games treated like a sport.

I lovED TechTV.. G4techtv blows so much ass.. G4 completely butchered that channel.

Biggest nerds ever.
ever see the show called arena? Well if you havn't its basically a show where two teams compete over three diffrent video games... and the nerd from screen savers "calls" the game, much like a sportsannouncer for a good ole' hockey game, the best part is that he doesnt call them by their acutal names like fred or pete he calls them "Flash" or "Ultra man 2000" its pretty weak.
However, that is cool about garrysmod, i sure do love that thing.

I loved TechTV. Hell, I watched it back when it was ZDTV. But G4 completely ruined it. Leo left, then Pat left, then they fired Yoshi...I mean, they got rid of the best showhosts. TechTV was great because they always had awesome shows that were about technology. Then G4 came along and it pretty much devolved into poorly-made gaming shows.

i'm glad you have no life.

.. lol, a little harsh.

but that was a good display of what the mod can do, i wonder how much that guy practiced.

- that girl is annoying :|

heh, Galactic Conquest mod (wich i work on) was on TechTV:Xplay a few months back. ;)

so it is possible to get mods on there.

destrukt said:
.. lol, a little harsh.

but that was a good display of what the mod can do, i wonder how much that guy practiced.

- that girl is annoying :|

Yeah he said he spent 15+ minutes launching corpses at the wall with the grav gun and then he has the audacity to say garry has no life. He even said lollerskates. lmao

Zeus said:
Yeah he said he spent 15+ minutes launching corpses at the wall with the grav gun and then he has the audacity to say garry has no life. He even said lollerskates. lmao
garry has no life. But that is why we love him :thumbs:

Back