Gigabyte Motherboards

Patten

Reaction score
As summer comes closer and closer to an end I get closer and closer to building a new computer.

I went to Newegg and looked at some of there motherboards that they have, and looked at some of the gigabyte ones and they seem pretty nice but I was wondering if any of you have a gigabyte mobo or not and if any of you have had any problems.

I read all the reviews on the Gigabyte GA-7NNXP, NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 chipset for Socket A ATX motherboard and found that about half the people that used Corsair memory had problems and half didnt. The people that used some other brand it usually worked fine. Since I plan on usuing Corsair memory I am hoping that I dont have any problems.

If any of you know a website that has some reviews of the motherboard can you please show them to me so I can get a little more information.

I have had a gigabyte motherboard before and it was GREAT not once did I have a problem with it, but that was 5 years ago, so I am hoping that wont change.

Anyway I was just looking to see what you guys thought of this motherboard or maybe if you could point me to a good website that has some information.

Thanks.

Keep in mind that the BIOS on motherboards continually are changed, and even the motherboards themselves are slightly altered to fix problems (different revisions).

Back