Gold soon?

Lemonking

Reaction score
Die Vorbestellungen von Half-Life 2 über die Onlineplattform Steam ist mittlerweile möglich und Counterstrike: Source wurde bereits veröffentlicht. Alles Anzeichen, die auf einen baldigen Release des heiß begehrten First Person-Shooters hinweisen. Bereits am 15. September übergaben die Entwickler von Valve einen Release Candidate an den Publisher Vivendi. Wie jetzt Doug Lombardi in einem kurzen Interview mit den US-Kollegen von Voodoo Extreme erklärt hat, wurden bereits weitere dieser Cadidates verschickt und er selbst geht davon aus, dass die lang ersehnte Goldmeldung schon in naher Zukunf erfolgen wird.
gosh we are sooo close!!! :D

hahahahahaha..

-----
Green In English:
As Doug Lombardi in a short interview with the US colleagues of Voodoo of extremes explained now was sent away, already further this Cadidates and it assumes the long desired gold message will already take place in close Zukunf.
-----

old.

The vorbestellungen of help Life 2 over the on-line platform Steam and Counterstrike is meanwhile possible: SOURCE was already published. All sign, which refers to imminent release hot desired roofridge of the person Shooters. Already on 15 September the developers of valve handed over release to Candidate at the Publisher Vivendi. As Doug Lombardi in a short interview with the US colleagues of Voodoo of extremes explained now was sent away, already further this Cadidates and it assumes the long desired gold message will already take place in close Zukunf

we just have to wait for Zukunf, man.

so they already sended a few RC thhats intreresting i thought all they did last was bug Fixing?
for those who cant speak German:Doug had an Interview with Voddo Xtreme anh he said it wont long until it goes gold and that they sended
a few RC already!

Lemonking said:
Die Vorbestellungen von Half-Life 2 über die Onlineplattform Steam ist mittlerweile möglich und Counterstrike: Source wurde bereits veröffentlicht. Alles Anzeichen, die auf einen baldigen Release des heiß begehrten First Person-Shooters hinweisen. Bereits am 15. September übergaben die Entwickler von Valve einen Release Candidate an den Publisher Vivendi. Wie jetzt Doug Lombardi in einem kurzen Interview mit den US-Kollegen von Voodoo Extreme erklärt hat, wurden bereits weitere dieser Cadidates verschickt und er selbst geht davon aus, dass die lang ersehnte Goldmeldung schon in naher Zukunf erfolgen wird.
you suck at the internet ;(

this is old, Doug stated in a questionair from Gamespot about a week ago that they are close to sending an Gold worthy RC.

There's already a thread on this. It's called "Dough Lombardi Q & A" or something simmilar.

Ich habe einer Bleischtifit!

This hadn't been posted in German before, think of the German people here!

MaxiKana said:
There's already a thread on this. It's called "Dough Lombardi Q & A" or something simmilar.
Who is Dough Lombardi? :LOL:

Lemonking said:
What-what in the what-now and the what-not? What?

lol this post doesn't tell something new... just that CS:S was released and
that the first RC went tu VU on 15th Sept.

Lemonking said:
September übergaben die Entwickler von Valve
"übergaben die Entwickler"? I'm pretty sure that's German for 'Lord Gabe, the developer". Nice to see the big guy getting some respect.

koopa said:
"übergaben die Entwickler"? I'm pretty sure that's German for 'Lord Gabe, the developer". Nice to see the big guy getting some respect.

lol not really ;) it means "the developers delievered..."

Exactly, Gabe is the über-developer!!! :LOL:

Schon lustig, was 'raus kommen kann, wenn man versucht deutsche texte zu übersetzen... :E

lol, gibt ja anscheinend ne Menge Deutsche hier :D ich dacht schon ich bin allein

The advance order of helped-Life 2 over the Online platform Steam is meanwhile possible and Counterstrike: source already was published. Refer all sign, that to an early Release of the be named desired First Shooters. Already on the 15 September, the developers of Valve delivered a Release Candidate at the Publisher Vivendi. How now Doug Lombardi in a short interview with the US-colleagues of Voodoo extreme explained, already further of this Cadidates were sent and goes he himself therefrom from that the long longed for gold message will result already in near Zukunf. Gosh we are sooo close!!

Courtest of free translation

Platinum said:
AAAAH!! NO MORE GERMAN PLEASEEE!!! :rolling:

Here, maybe this will help your plea:

Kein Deutsche bitte!!! Sprechen Sie Englisch, weil der Halteseil über mir zu dummem zum Verstehen des Deutschen ist.

Platinum said:
Sie werden sich hinsetzen, Sie werden ruhig sein, sie werden nicht beleidigen Deutschland!

Fizznix said:
Here, maybe this will help your plea:

Kein Deutsche bitte!!! Sprechen Sie Englisch, weil der Halteseil über mir zu dummem zum Verstehen des Deutschen ist.

Where do you get this from? :D

Platinum said:

You are right, it's enough, but it shows, that HL2.Net and its forum are extremely international.

Me german too.

I wish I could understnad German.. they have hot German girls in... Germany. :D

Anywho I couldn't even understand the translation... somebody give me a basic summary of what he said in ENGLISH! :O

This is what bablefish has to say about it:
The vorbestellungen of help Life 2 over the on-line platform Steam and Counterstrike is meanwhile possible: SOURCE was already published. All sign, which refers to imminent release hot desired roofridge of the person Shooters. Already on 15 September the developers of valve handed over release to Candidate at the Publisher Vivendi. As Doug Lombardi in a short interview with the US colleagues of Voodoo of extremes explained now was sent away, already further this Cadidates and it assumes the long desired gold message will already take place in close Zukunf.

Vorbestellung = advance booking

These lucky people from Gamestar wrote "Zukunf" and not "Zukunft" - it's like "futue" and not "future". That's why bablefish couldn't translate this word.

The only interesting point is that there have been several release candidates...

Back