Gordon=Gman? WTF the video!

downloading but i appreciate you already having only 1 RAR to download, unlike some unmentioned names....

Hahaha that was good!
Did you use regular hl2 to connect? and i assumed you used the model command to change model. Tell me when your going to do that coop ill join.

"i bet my crowbar would make a better foot"

rofl :LOL:

AHAHAAHAHHAHA THAT WAS EXCELLENT! seriously make more! Brilliant! How do you do that ' Bill Cosby!!!!!' *Gman runs across room* XD XD XD. Dude that was awesome, more!

Pauly said:
downloading but i appreciate you already having only 1 RAR to download, unlike some unmentioned names....

Those of us without proper webhosting have no choice, as places like fastuploads.info have a limit on filesize (2mb) so you have to make spanned archives. ;(

thanks but some credit must go to my friend G}{OST as he is a wondeful actor lol

Hahahah! That was awesome! You need to make some more with G}{OST
Mossman : "Ah here is Eli no--"
Gman : "BILL COSBY!"

BILL COSBY :D haha priceless :p really great! now go back and make another one!

The bill cosby part was funny, most of the rest wasnt :\ To much smacking into the ground :O

Sorry, now i know. Is a guy that seems like Eli, isn't it? :E

LAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWL
:)
THAT WAS good!!!

I liked when gman had no animations for walk and stuff. Then he'd just slide around and talk stuff.

That was just genius. Wow i cant stop laughing. Dude thats great, thx for the vid :)

i think we should start a red vs blue sorta thing with hl2 deathmatch!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

make more ahahahah

"My names gman and i live in a dumpster" haha

Eh, it was a bit amusing. Didn't even crack a smile, though :\

downloading now.......

watching......

BILL COSBY!!!!
i bet my crowbar would make a better foot

hehe funny.

off the thread:

6 days left for my new pc and half life 2 ! :D

MigaS_tX said:
Who's Bill cOsby? :\

An american famous, maybe?

You call bill cosby a comedian, well I would say:

stop watching fox

EDIT:
HAHAHAHA, it was sooo funny watching the guy smash his face into the ground all the time hahahah
love the movie man

haha, i laughed so hard i cried.

BILL COSBY!!!!

I bet my crowbar would make a better foot.

Don't care~

Holy crap that was funny

LMFAO thats hilarious!!!

How did you make that with two people in the game in Garrys mod?

Back