Gordon=Gman? WTF the video!

This video has brought machinimation to entirely new levels of wondrous glory and creativity. It is like staring into the face of God himself. A true masterpiece.

Make more.

ROFL I love the end with the lil' john and I also love how gman leans into everything.. lol comedic gold!

"BILL COSBY!!!!!"

BWAAHAHAH>...this made me laugh....how'd you get another player into the single player game?

"What happened here?" ::smacksmacK:: "o well" ::smacksmacksmacksmack::

Yup, I laughed quite a bit at it. I hope you two decide to make some more.

Pretty funny. I didn't laugh as much as these guys, but it's not my type of humor :).

Make more, those were good.

We've been thinking about doing another video, probably will. It was pretty fun to make this one. :cheers:

The way the G-man leans over with the red beam going down him is priceless. Could you tell us how you did it with two players? thats essentially co-op isnt it? That would be awesome...and of course make another. 'I dont like you!' :LOL:

ya u can basically play co op thru out the whole game but at some pionts it just crashes cuz sp cant handle 2 players at some parts like at the end of the video where eli says feel free to walk around and then it crashes

Hmmmm well the rest of the game, how did you do it? I assume you make a server or something along those lines? It would be really useful while we await Sven co-op 2! :)

Hectic Glenn said:
The way the G-man leans over with the red beam going down him is priceless. Could you tell us how you did it with two players? thats essentially co-op isnt it? That would be awesome...and of course make another. 'I dont like you!' :LOL:

I just noticed how he leans over like that! Thats classic. :p

LOL that was funny.. Bill Cosby.. haha, make more.

how do you speak thru the mic on that, what command do you have to bind? Cuz i have been playing that, and theres no way to communicate to people who randomly join my server.

could it be something like
bind "MOUSE5" "voice_chat" kind thing?

`unreal said:
how do you speak thru the mic on that, what command do you have to bind? Cuz i have been playing that, and theres no way to communicate to people who randomly join my server.

could it be something like
bind "MOUSE5" "voice_chat" kind thing?

bind button +voicerecord

lol that vid is well funny... ive made similar wiht my mate b-man. one thing i gotta say, is that its VERY unstable :( the amount of times my server has crashed and had to be re-upped. BUT its SO DAMN FUNNY :D

The 'animations' of the gman did it for me.

Retarded, but damn, damn funny :D

I love the part where he says "what the hell happened here"...his movement is so funny

The Bill Cosby part, as most people have said, was pretty amusing.

As for the rest, well, I suppose someone has to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

ROFL! Dude that was so funny! When he says what the hell happened here and just spazed out rofl that was funny as hell. Keep em comin!

lol the best part is when he gets out of the hover boat hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahha spam

Back