GTAIV Official Boxart Revealed, Plus New Trailer December 6th

If by that you mean 'driving fast up a ramp then twiddling the controls back and forth until you land - often badly' then yes, yes you could. :\

Not that in any way does that have any appeal to me whatsoever, natch.

Not exactly, it takes a lot of balance with a motorcycle to do a LOT of those tricks in the video.

Honestly, nothing in that video really stood out to be as much a challenging thing to do in GTA or as either something cool that I'd want to do. Obviously those sort of crazy stunts happen without real meaning (who doesn't want to drive up a ramp on top of a building?) but still, whatever.

Although the first stunt stood out, but only because it looked horribly mechanical and how no real wow factor to it whatsoever.

The new shots look really bad. Compared to Saint's Row they look like they're from a PSX game...

Edit: Seems like everyone is saying that the graphics are not that nice because of the scale. Hell saint's row had scale and still better graphics. They could release this game in ascii and people would still say it's fine because of the scale :D

Saint's Row absolutely did not have graphics as good as this. It had great scale and nice effects, but it really lacked texture and model detail.

Those screens look considerably worse than the videos for some reason.

Niko looks different in those screens. Maybe it's an older build?

There is no GTA IV. There is only...

BIG RIGS 2.

Rockstar wouldn't be Rockstar if they didn't provide the PC with a superior version of the game.

I may actually buy a 360 for this (Halo and Gears don't do it for me). I'm most excited about the multiplayer. San Andreas - Multiplayer (Not MTA) is possibly the best thing ever, and it's an amateur mod. I can't imagine how well Rockstar could do with their own game.

I'm asking for one for Christmas because of this game.

i thought it was ready for the 360 but they ddnt launch it coz the piss take PSS3 version wasnt ready

If you honestly believe that your an ignorant fool, you can even see from the trailers that they haven't got a polished product yet, the reality of it is that both versions were far from a releasable product and still are. there's no way they would shelve a fully polished release for 6 months for one console just because the other was lagging behind.

There's no way this is the fault of the PS3. Rockstar still needs to polish up the engine a LOT, and I'm guessing performance is the main reason that the game is being delayed. The base visual quality is pretty good though.

This one has MP?! Nice, didn't know that.

Let's just hope that M$ won't rush the release, like they did with GoW.

This one has MP?! Nice, didn't know that.

Let's just hope that M$ won't rush the release, like they did with GoW.

Microsoft doesn't have anything to do with it, i believe rockstar north are the ones making the game and take 2 are the publishers so i don't think we will have too much trouble with that.

The fate of the GTA series hangs in the balance. Saints Row 2 is coming too you must remember and so the first next-gen GTA has a lot to prove in order to maintain its market dominance. They will not rush it.

Tell me one thing why Mercedes have licence plate numbers written in other direction than police can next to him?

That.

Attachments

• plates.PNG
    plates.PNG
    40.5 KB · Views: 279
RL's rules don't apply in LC.

Also, it's bizarro NYC so it is only fitting that the license plates are bizarro too.

GTA 4 looks da shit. I'm actually playing the older ones again. (from 3 and onwards of course, I don't go for that 2d shit).

Back