Gun Game Advanced

ajhizzle

Reaction score
Hello!

Over at Arizona State University we have launched our brand new gun game server for css. After 2 weeks of testing and beta play the server is fully functional we just need population now. We are considering trading server population for admin status for clans. Well anyways the IP is 67.201.15.106:27015. Hope to see you soon.

And remember Play hard and Play Often!

:cheers:ASU CSS team:cheers:

:sniper::bounce:

Who needs mods like that anyway?
It's team shooter,not RPG

Who needs mods like that anyway?
It's team shooter,not RPG

Because they want to, and have the ability? You have nothing good to contribute, gtfo.

I may check out your server if I get time this week. EVE + Left 4 Dead is swamping me right now :p

I spent al ot of time making sure its not your average gungame server. There is a lot of nice little extra scripts in it plus the gun order is how I think gungame should be, Start with snipes end with pistolas with the rifles and smgs in between.

Usually it's designed so you have the best weapon first and the crappier weapons as you advance. Other systems are different.

Usually it's designed so you have the best weapon first and the crappier weapons as you advance. Other systems are different.

Uh, every gungame server I've ever played starts with the crap guns first.

You said what you described is 'usual'.

I think this is incorrect.

I think we both know which argument I'm going with next. This is fun, it's like chess.

Your anecdotal evidence isn't enough to prove what is "usual". Just because most of the gungame servers you've played have had weak -> strong weapons does mean that's how the majority of servers are made. Now you make the astute observation that, if my anecdotal evidence isn't compelling, where are you getting your info from? I respond that I know several experts in the gungame design field, then you call me a troll, then I start posting titties on various threads.

I really can't take you seriously with that ridiculous avatar.

The ratio of pistols->snipers ('normal') and snipers->pistols (backwards) gungame servers that I've seen is about 1:1.

[ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE GO]

I really can't take you seriously with that ridiculous avatar.

Oh I'm sorry Pesh, perhaps I should jump on the president avatar bandwagon so you'll respect my account of gun game experience more.

Oh wait.

<something witty>

I feel like I just witnessed Godzilla going up against the 50 foot woman.
It was spectacular.

Only gungame servers I've been on were pistols > snipers.

its a much more balanced games when pistols are last. it gives people who just joined a fair advantage. why people use it the other way, i have no idea.

IMHO the only way to play gungame is best->worst weapons, although the reverse is quite popular too.

Back