Half-life 2 & Episode 1 Updated With Achievements (Steam Play)

Double post... And also, I thought portal's graphics were already up to date as of 3 years ago...

That's what I thought too, Portal was built with the same Source build that Ep2 was.

Not that there is much to diffrentiate seeing that portal is just a collaboration of steel corridors.

Going through HL2 some more, anyone else notice a difference in jump distance and/or height since the update? Two places I've noticed it the most so far in Route Kanal is the seesaw with the bricks and where you drop down from the vent into the room with many explosive barrels and manhacks.

With the seesaw, I could not run (shift) and jump across even with all bricks on the one end. I could, however, just run (shift) right across. And the room with the barrels and manhacks; before if you fell on the barrels right below, you could jump over to that walkway, staying out of the way of all the explosions. Now you can't jump over there, you can run (shift) over there now. I noticed all my HL2 related games did recently get a small update, I hope a bigger one is planned soon.

i noticed the first seesaw puzzle, too. it took me a few attempts at sprinting to do it. i was quite confused.

Back