Half-Life 2: Episode Two delayed AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfateboy

Reaction score
Get the hankies ready folks - Half-Life 2: Episode Two has been delayed. Again. We were expecting it in summer - a delay from a previously announced early 2007 date - but it's now due this winter.

We're gutted here at CVG. No doubt you are too.

News of the new release date was sneaked in at the bottom of a press release announcing details on the Orange Box and Black Box versions of Half-Life 2: Episode Two that'll be released to retail.

HL2 Black Box is for PC and includes Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal and Team Fortress 2, while the Orange Box is for PC, PS3 and Xbox includes all the content of The Black Box along with the original Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode One.

We guess it's possible that Valve will release Episode Two for PC through Steam before it hits retail, but don't count your chickens.

With the developer aiming for a simultaneous release on all platforms with its Half-Life 2 projects, we can only imagine that the console versions have pushed things back.

We've fired off an email to Valve to get the score. Well let you know if we get anything juicy back.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=157158

omg noo!! not winter, late summer was bad enough!

those dam console versions...

why cant they just release them after the PC version, it dont have to be at the same dam time!!!

im sure they would have the PC versions done for early summer.

No one actually cares anymore because all the hype is pretty drained from society, its more 'can wait' than 'cant wait'. My delay prediction was a 3 months out lol

No one actually cares anymore because all the hype is pretty drained from society, its more 'can wait' than 'cant wait'. My delay prediction was a 3 months out lol

Please shut up and speak for yourself.

This sucks. And if the console versions really are the reason, I would be even more disappointed.

...and those covers really look horrible.

ah well, shit odds, we'll have stalker and hopefully crysis to keep us occupied

Man, next delay and I'll download it illegally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back