Half Life 2 for Xbox has new levels in it I believe.

S

Solidsocom

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halflife2/screens.html?page=36
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halflife2/screens.html?page=38
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halflife2/screens.html?page=33

The first I have never seen this part in the game so I am assuming its new.
Second looks like canals so I doubt its new but it looks different.
Third one is from "Half Life 2: Raising the Bar" which is a book about the making but it was cut and as you can see here, this is a diff perspective from the book meaning this is in game.

It looks like Xbox fans are gonna be happy bout this. At least pc fps fans have the expansion packs.

First and last screens were from one of the first released videos of HL2 (PC). The one in between is a shot which was released before the PC version came out (and the combine is also sitting on a horse in that shot).

Arnt those the screen shots from an E3 demo from a long long long time ago? I know the coast pic is for sure.

Murray_H said:
First and last screens were from one of the first released videos of HL2 (PC). The one in between is a shot which was released before the PC version came out (and the combine is also sitting on a horse in that shot).

well that doesnt look like the one in the video..

those are all old shots for the pc version.. exept the horse pic, which is actually in the game

no xbox exlusive shots

I'm not sure about the first pic. It's not from the video, gordon only had a crowbar in the e3 2003 video, but there is clearly a shotgun in that pic. The old shotgun model as far as I can tell.

EDIT:look at the date, those screens were added in 03.

it doesnt matter if they were in the E3 expo. they werent in the Half Life 2 when I played it therefore they were cut and put back here

the 2nd one is new 2 me and u can c hdr effects in there
Did you actually listen to what the others just said? :p

Btw, WTF is up with the horse/donkey/biozeminade?

Listen to what I am saying to you.

Heh.

Gamespot is dumb, they've lumped together all the old E3 shots, shots of the finished game, and shot from the XBox verison all in the directory. Those 3 shots you posted are all as old as sin, okay?

Solidsocom said:
it doesnt matter if they were in the E3 expo. they werent in the Half Life 2 when I played it therefore they were cut and put back here

They are not back in the game. They were never cut from the game. The stages showed in the E3 demonstration were purely tech demos showing what it was capable of. They were never planned to even be placed in the game. If you glanced at the date they were added you would notice that it is the same date they were added for the PC version. They are infact the same exact picture just copied over.

first and last ones are cut parts from the PC, old news, wont be in the xbox one, and the middle one was i believe one of the first aftermath ones released. they wont be in hl2xbox, just showing off the what the game looks like in general

'Nuff said. Xbox users just don't want to aknowledge the fact that the Xbox version of Half-Life 2 will suck, and they're trying to make it special. :D

sad thing is that im not an xbox user.i like pc games alot and i own a ps2

Computer5k said:
I'm not sure about the first pic. It's not from the video, gordon only had a crowbar in the e3 2003 video, but there is clearly a shotgun in that pic. The old shotgun model as far as I can tell.

That is from an old trailer that was released back in 2003, which showed Gordon walking on a bridge (like the picture show), Gordon walking at the old train station with a early concept of the Citadel in the background, fighting a Strider with the OICW and some other stuff.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of this link, and download the " Movie 1 - Direct Feed" to see it for yourself.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2/media.html

the first and last are from a pre e3 2k3 build, and the middle one is in the game...

plz show where it is because that middle pic isnt in the game

Back