Half-Life 2: Official Soundtrack listings

why go through all that effort when its all in the GFC files?

where exactly can i download all the HL music (Hl2 music, and OP4)

Pretty badass. I can finally listen to the music on the GCF without being confused.

Oh, and the name for the HL2 credits music is "Tracking Device". Hidden plot hint anyone?(I really doubt it, though)

This thread is way old, but...

I'm just NOW getting around to extracting the mp3 files from HL2 using GCFScape. Odd thing is... when I import HL2_song11.mp3 (Sand Traps) into iTunes (on a Mac), the song name comes up as 31_56_01.AIF. Anyone else have this happen?

I'm just wondering if it has any significance. Maybe I've been watching too much 'Lost', but I'm curious if it's a date or something...

January 31, 1956...

Yeah you've been watching WAY too much Lost even though it kicks ass.

Oh this one thing to say to you........

GET A PC DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MACS SUCK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and...

The extracted music from Episode One is a nice addition to the HL2 set overall. Some longer tracks there. VLVX_song11 is the one from some of the old Episode One trailers, I think...

Heh. Funny, but... I *do* own a PC. How do you think I extracted the files to begin with? :LOL: I use my Mac for work (graphic design) and the Win box for gaming/accounting...

Let's not turn this into a Mac vs. PC thread... :)

Yeah you've been watching WAY too much Lost even though it kicks ass.

Oh this one thing to say to you........

Nub.

Hey Guys this old topic but u is my the only chanse....
Whats the original song of Radio 1 ?

as i know that its just remix! One man lit bit longer it and add in the end Radio tune . just like addithion . anyway thx !

"Path of Borealis" is NOT by Kelly Bailey. It's a remix by a guy named DJ Dain, and its original title is "That Long Train Ride".

Aw shit, I just realized I totally necro'd this. I was reading through this thread while I was editing the names of all of my soundtrack mp3s and temporarily lost my mind.

Oh well, I'm sure all those people from two years ago really value my contribution.

I just came here to remind you to stop bumping this dead topic :LOL:.. No seriously, I think we all know where those tracks came from :cool:

Back