Half-Life 2 on X360 - Video

Another update...
Also, just submitted to us, is a picture from the title menu of the 5-in-1 game package Valve will be releasing - Though, it says "demo" under the selected game title, I'm sure we'll be seeing something very similar at release. To freshen your memory, the titles that will be bundled together are: Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal & Team Fortress 2. Here's the pic, brought to us by RewiredMind.com.[br]

I asked Gabe about HDR in HL2 for PC Owners and this was his answer:

Shaky cam video of a game I've already played, played on a system with a much lower resolution and less powerful CPU and graphics card than my system?

I think I'll pass. :)
Unless you have an X1950XTX, then no. Running at higher than 1280x720, and having a more powerful CPU is believable. Still not "much" lower res. One way or another, this game looks better than yours cranked. Way higher resolution textures, better models, HDR, color correction, as well as what seems to be more objects and draw distance in the background. Plus locked 60fps. "OMG BUT MY GAEM RUNS AT 1900x1200!".

Why are they using the old Alyx skin in the title menu? She's wearing the green one in the Half-Life 2 picture.

*Hugs 3.0Ghz, 9800Pro rig*

You're never gonna leave me! Never ever!!!

Back