Half Life 2 : update ???!!!!!

eblisdead

Hunter
Reaction score
Half Life 2 : update ???!!!!! i thing update is not necessary for this version . we don't need graphic update or light update . We Need New Episode or New Game

I guess freaking out is easier than reading.

From the official description on the mod's store page:
"A completely free and extensive community-developed update for Half-Life 2"

Also this is hard to miss:

eMofYeB.png

why hardy ?
why hardy
First of all: The amount of exclamation marks and question marks together looks really desperate/confused/furious (pick one) and I rarely see it nowadays, and it was a refreshing to see such emotion instead of all the shitposting I'm used to see in other forums.
Secondly: As Vegeta897 pointed out, the mod is made by members of the community, not Valve themselves.
It is actually hard to know if the original post is just uninformed or if he/she's trolling.
There are some mods out there that you could play if you'd like to play something in the Half-life universe such as the mod mentioned here last week known as "Transmissions: Element 120".
I know it's not Half-life 3 or anything but its good in my opinion and maybe it could scratch your Half-life itch just a little!

Have a great week!

I just think Half-Life 2: Update is one of THE worst names they could've picked for the mod. It's pretty misleading and will probably make people who aren't in the know believe Valve is still updating Half-Life 2.

Exhibit A: why hardy

I think it's the best name they could have picked, because it taps into the slice of people who are just the right amount of stupid unobservant to make threads like this in which I can effortlessly illustrate how stupid unobservant they are.

I think it's the best name they could have picked, because it taps into the slice of people who are just the right amount of stupid unobservant to make threads like this in which I can effortlessly illustrate how stupid unobservant they are.
why strikeout?

Back