Half-Life 3!

[22/03/04 16:21]

Do people ever read the dates on articles before asking if it's old...?

I ment old on these forums. Has it been posted before.

Yes, yes it has. And even if it hadn't, it still wouldn't be worth posting.

regardless the news isnt that exciting because we knew they would make 3

Yeah, it was pretty much confirmed immediately after the release of HL2

What about the fact that alyx migh be playable it says that to.

I reckon that was an early announcment about Aftermath that the magazine mis-interpreted. Considering that up until Aftermath was officially announced, Valve were considering having the player play as Alyx.

Half-Life 2 female NPC Alyx as playable in Half-Life 3
SmellsLikeBullshit.jpg

Half-Life 2 female NPC Alyx as playable in Half-Life 3

Half-Life 2 female NPC Alyx as playable in Half-Life 3? umm NPC = Non Player/Playable Character. So how can u play as a NPC?

-NSF

NSF SPEAKS TEH TRU75!!!

seriously all this specualtion is half-ass and is based on no facts.

bryanf445 said:
regardless the news isnt that exciting because we knew they would make 3
[SARCASM]Really? But everything was wrapped up so well at the end of HL2.[/SARCASM]

the ending would suck HAAAAARRRD if there was no 3. there was obviously always going to be a third. Half Life will be the next simpsons. keep going until every possible dollar can be made. Thats the impression i get anyway.

Sars said:
the ending would suck HAAAAARRRD if there was no 3. there was obviously always going to be a third. Half Life will be the next simpsons. keep going until every possible dollar can be made. Thats the impression i get anyway.
No it won't. Halo will.
Valve is an independent publisher unlike Bungie. Valve will end Half-Life when it needs to end. After all is said and done. There were 3 marathons, and then there was Halo. All appear similar to each other.
Valve will go in the same direction i hope, minus the Microsoft Monkey on their backs.

Back