half-life series found dead in LA penthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acurt1982

Tank
Reaction score
some nerd named marc laidlaw deleted his twitter account and everyone who isn't on www.valvetime.net is freaking out over it

some people are saying that the series is dead and this hobo deleting his twitter account is the nail in the coffin apparently

i don't know what's going on but you probably do

Nobody really knows what's going on at this point.

So I'm about the only one who feels like this has no impact on Half-Life 3? I just don't get why people would be freaking out. It's a personal account, isn't it?

This is the internet, after all.
Always forgetting it.

Actually, when you think about it, this seams like it could be read as a confirmation of HL3, then a denial of it. The lead writer is removing any possible means of accidentally saying something he shouldn't, isn't he? Seams fishy, eh? (I'm not saying anything is being confirmed here, just that the negative reception of this is odd considering there are many possible explanations.)

I've been starving for some actual Half Life 3 news for so long that I'm almost not even aware of it anymore. I actually had to ask myself, "Marc Who?"

I think that if/when HL3 comes out, it'll basically be like a brand new franchise in my head... I'll have some vague recollection that it was a fun game, something about aliens maybe.

I've been starving for some actual Half Life 3 news for so long that I'm almost not even aware of it anymore. I actually had to ask myself, "Marc Who?"
Marc has done more than Half-Life. He writes a lot of Dota 2's dialogue, amongst other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back