Half Life The Movie

N

nighttrain

Who should be in hl2 the movie?

I vote Bruce Willis for Barney

bruce.jpg

you can still try mailing [email protected]

They posted about a year ago that they wanna know what the fans want for the movie.

No wrod since.

This is all funny and stuff, but I really hope they are NOT seriously thinking about it. I don't think I need to list any examples of bad movies based on video games and vice versa.

Yeah I rekon A movie would probably ruin it too, its just we've still got three months to wait and I'm board and I loved that pic from Arival.

They could do something like Band of Brothers, have a long televised series, an hour for each chapter in the game or something like that.

Valve don't want a movie.. I read it in some interview :/

It cant be bruce willis..there could only be one high paid movie star...in this case someone should play gordon, but i dont know who lol

how could they make a Half-Life movie? GORDON NEVER TALKS!!!
that would kinda suck if they had somone playing Gordon, cause then your image of him would be ruined. i think its better they not have a halflife movie. ther are other good video games that deserve movies though, like GTA series, or somthing else where the main character talks.

Originally posted by ReZeroX
that would kinda suck

Not unless they can come up with catchy titles, like:

G-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Strider Hunter Live

Race-X Files

CombinePD: Special Victims Unit

they could shoot the whole movie from a first person view of gordon, that would allmost make up for the fact that basing a movie off a game is the worst idea ever. Besides, im still waiting for a tetris movie.

Originally posted by Sushi
lol, alyx and gordon making love, only to get PENETRATED by a strider...

Fixed it for you :cool:

---------------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 12:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject:

Hi, again.
Whould you like to comment this pic: http://khaki.arialsize8.net/images/misc/Real-Life.jpg

We know the truth!
(btw here's the real pic http://movieweb.com/movie/arrival/co2.jpg )

I recomend you ask peter jacksson to make the first HL film, the man is dedicated to his movies, not in profit.
And yeah, http://www.halflife2.net forum goers want Charlie Sheen to play gordon...
Maby the guy who plays the smoking man in X-Files whould be good as G-Man

And finally, a question, IF Hl whould be a movie, what whould be the best movie, HL1 or 2?

// figge

--------------------------
ha ha ha that's great

I keep pushing for Noah Wyle (EDIT: http://us.imdb.com/Name?Wyle,+Noah )and everybody thinks I'm insane

HL-2 would be easier to make into a movie as the characters already have more depth to them

Originally posted by MoD
They posted about a year ago that they wanna know what the fans want for the movie.

No word since.
The movie is already well into production. I think it might even be done filming now and they're just putting the effects in?

hlmovie1.jpg

hlmovie2.jpg

hlmovie3.jpg

hlmovie4.jpg

hlmovie5.jpg

Originally posted by jasonh1234
The movie is already well into production. I think it might even be done filming now and they're just putting the effects in?

WOW :cheers:

Where's the HEV suit?:)

Originally posted by jasonh1234

OMG!
Is those pics true from HL movie?
So damn amazing!I cant believe it!

Where u find them?

I'm pretty sure those pictures aren't from any official HL Movie...
The "quality" is really poor, i like the shotgun which seems to be in plastic..

It looks more like a HL Fan in action...

i hope everyone is being sarcastic in response to those pics... its obviously fake.... that is an airsoft spas-12 first of all, i have one. it is really funny though. to look at and all. i find the one where "gordan" is staring straight at you quite piss-my-pants funny.;)

Man, those pics were funny. :LOL:

Who's for Christopher Walken as the G-Man, opposite Charlie Sheen? Bruce Campbell as Barney?

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Band of Barney?

Saving Private Barney.
The Combine (The Matrix).
Children of The Combine (Children of the corn).

Those pics are fake, just fake. But good ones.

A movie would ruin it all.
HL is, and should always be, a game.

Lol, that shotgun is a Tokyo Marui Spas airsoft gun. But those pics do look cool. As for a cast:
Gordon: Charlie Sheen
Barney: Ron Livingston
G-Man: Christopher Walken
Eli: Morgan Freeman
Dr Kleiner: Richard Schiff
Slick: Nicholas Cage

I still sawy edward norton for gordon. with a ****ing O.

Back