Happy New Year!

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s that time again when everyone starts anew setting themselves new resolutions to pursue in the New Year. At Halflife2.Net we are no different. The top of our resolutions is providing the latest and greatest HL2 content available. You will see a lot of changes in the coming weeks all of which I hope you like.

The first of our changes is some new sections such as our fan art and concept art pages containing lots of exclusive images provided by our excellent community.

We’ve also posted a couple of new articles for you entitled ‘valve speaks’. This is an on going series of questions our community has submitted to valve and their responses. Today we’ve got Part One and Part Two. We will have more appearing daily.

The new site looks amazing.

Jolly good job.

Aye it's really cool :) just one pet peeve... the pics above the newsposts that lead to the different areas should also be clickable and not just the text underneath.

MaxiKana said:
Aye it's really cool :) just one pet peeve... the pics above the newsposts that lead to the different areas should also be clickable and not just the text underneath.
*slaps Maxi across the cheeks* don't be picky :p

I think its looking good now, though I feel like I'm wasting so much desktop space with it only taking up a small part of it, now I'm being picky :)

Happy New Years! The world just got older and so did you. Really like the new design Munro!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good new year kuz i am!!!
Cant wait for the game!!!
Cheers to the Half-Life 2 staff!!

heyas munro, the community letter u sent out was much appreciated. Although it didnt say alot, it was cool to get a email from the site saying happy new year. More fansites and community sites should do that. I dig the new site design, lets hope soon valve decides to go gold so we all can get some more hl2 info hehe.

Happy new year to all, and I hope you all had a nice holiday

Back