Hard drive pwning contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
your just asking to get beat, someone on heres gonna have like a gazillionGB hardrive.

I have two 200GB HDs in RAID. Now everyone please STFU about stupid things like this.

Willber123 said:
your just asking to get beat, someone on heres gonna have like a gazillionGB hardrive.

Yeh I am askin someone to beat me, the idea of this thread was to find out who had the biggest HD. Dont take it badly.

Kristafon said:
Yeh I am askin someone to beat me, the idea of this thread was to find out who had the biggest HD. Dont take it badly.

This is childish. Everyone has their own comps, and trying to brag about theirs does not good. Actually two 10.000rpm Raptors in RAID would kill your HD, because they would be 20.000rpm together although "only" 148GB.

And don't tell me "I worked for it so I have the right..." because there are people all around the World who work about a billion times more than you ever will in your entire existence in one day, just to get some food.

I have a 40gb harddrive :)

And I'm not really sure comparing harddrives/bragging about your computer is a healthy thing to do :|

Big hard drives are a waste of money, well for me.
Total I have 240GB of HD space, however for the same price as a 160GB hard drive you can buy around 1TB of DVD-R's

I feel this thread serves no purpose and is being closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back