Has anyone else been following the Stuebenville gang rape thing?

So they caught the hacker that released all the info that helped convict the Rapists. He now faces jail time that could be longer than what the Rapists received.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-raid-kyanonymous-steubenville_n_3403000.html
Lostutter, a self-employed IT security consultant and self-described Anonymous member, said on his blog that he'd just returned from a turkey hunt when he noticed what appeared to be a FedEx truck in his driveway.

"As I open the door to great [sic] the driver approximately 12 F.B.I. Swat Team agents jumped out of the truck screaming for me to 'Get The F**k Down' with m-16 assault rifles and full riot gear armed safety off, pointed directly at my head," Lostutter wrote.

"They seized my laptop, my girlfriend's laptop, flash drives, music CDs, an external hard-drive, two cell phones and my brother's xbox 360 for some reason," Lostutter told HuffPost.

If convicted of federal computer crimes, Lostutter could face up to 10 years in jail, Mother Jones reports. Meanwhile, convicted rapists Ma'lik Richmond and Trent Mays were sentenced to only one year and two years, respectively.

Moral of the story? Don't trust FedEx.

Lowstutter seems like a bit of a sad bastard but that ain't right.

I expect him to have done something a lot worse than a bit of hacking which led to exposing criminals to face a jail sentence longer than F*CKING RAPISTS.

Justice my butt.

Back