Hello, and welcome to the insane vault known as my head

Lgamer222

Reaction score
'Ello there! My name is Lgamer222.
Is that enough information? No?
Well then.
My favorite game(s) are, you guessed it! Games made by Valve. :thumbs:
I live in Canada, the second largest country in the world. (Also the country of the most annoying accents)
We (well, not me, some people :flame: tend to) say Aboot instead of About, saying eh after EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE THEY EVER-- (short rant cut-off)
So, that's me.

Your Canadian accent sounds like Irish to me. Well, I'm not a native English speaker, so...

I think (well, sometimes I know, but in this case, I'm thinking right now) you'll do just fine here (you know, because you've got that personality and all) so just sit back (or stand, whatever you prefer, I mean if standing is what you usually do then by all means stand) and relax.

Welcome! Your signature is annoying though.

Welcome to HL2.net

[REDACTED]

Sheesh, guys are really dropping the [REDACTED] around here lately.

You know what else isn't an FPS? Portal 2. So, uh... yeah, fix that straight away or we'll just have to eliminate you. Permanently. Which means forever.

You know what else isn't an FPS? Portal 2. So, uh... yeah, fix that straight away or we'll just have to eliminate you. Permanently. Which means forever.
AAGGHH
Edit: Fixed it.

Welcome to HL2.net

[REDACTED]

Sheesh, guys are really dropping the [REDACTED] around here lately.

I was waiting for that to happen. You know you can't relay that message around here!

WATER TO WELCOME THE DONT DRINK SAFER HERE

Back