Hello Everyone!!!

jeriza

Sandvich
Reaction score
I am new in this forum. And don’t know yet where to post.

I want to know more about this forum and want to have some friends in there.

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!
Welcome to the forum!

I assume, then, if you'd like to make some friends here, you won't mind if I remove the blatant advert from your signature?

By the way, for future reference. Your signature wouldn't ever be seen by Google because signatures are hidden for guests, and therefore hidden for Google's crawlers. Also, even if they weren't hidden, external links are always set to "nofollow" so Google and others would just ignore them.

Now that's out in the open, yes, let's be friends.

I actually didn't even notice his signature until your post.

The one time I try to be friendly...

I was rather impressed, Vegeta897, very uncharacteristic ;)

The signature has now gone. So has the URL that was put in the homepage field and about field.

I'm sure we used to ban adbots. Moderation is getting SOFT

And how often do you moderate stuff?

Well, I edited the link in your custom title to redirect to goatse dot cx for all members apart from you about two weeks ago.

But, if you want to be picky and say that that's "not really" moderation, then yeah, never.

Well, I edited the link in your custom title to redirect to goatse dot cx for all members apart from you about two weeks ago.

But, if you want to be picky and say that that's "not really" moderation, then yeah, never.
lol

Don't ever change, Oliver. Don't ever change.

Oh and by the way it's actually linked you any IP address that your account uses, so if you log in as someone else or view the board as another user with the Admin CP it'll still parse as deemit.co.uk, and functionally link as well. Is it moderation if I've also installed several scripts on your computer and am currently donating the maximum amount possible to http://kickstriker.com/kony from your and your wife's bank accounts?

m.gif
o.gif
d.gif
e.gif
r.gif
a.gif
t.gif
i.gif
o.gif
n.gif

Hello there!
I take it, that you have chosen or been chosen to relocate here!
Welcome :D

Thanks!!!

Don't drink the water. Wow, that's the first time I've said that to a new member! I'm really getting the hang of this!

Back