Hello

Alright newguy, here's how it works: all the "mods" are beholden unto me. they ask me before they take any action, and i usually berate them for asking. you'd be wise to get on my good side asap! we can talk about paypal or other methods to do that later.

example: chris_d posted here without my consent, and rest assured he's being dealt with. if you see some guy named munro saying he's the king.. just ignore him, he's loony toons. i felt sorry for him with his gordon fetish (wow and yikes!) so i told him we made him king of the forums.

oh and also, don't tell anyone that you saw me here, the mods let me out of my cage and i don't fancy going back (i haven't taken my meds in like 2 or 3 hours! haha).

p.s. as i will probably be banned soon for this.. we should take care of the paypal stuff asap!

lol Timmy.. "loony toons" rofl

/me becomes serious for a minute

okay new guy, u heard Timmy, hes the boss *tries hard not to laugh* don't piss him off :p

Welcome to the forums, have fun and watch our for that Timmy guy....delusions of granduer are all im saying.

Your now one of us....

headcrab.... nice name isn't it?

although when someone has "crabs" thats something different altogether! :D

Okay mon, you heard the Timmy. He is the boss.
All your base are belong to him.

And if you don't watch out, he will haXor j00r p0sts!

Also note that all "donations" to get on his good side shall be sent to me, and I shall relay them to him for you...

Back