Help needed with Portal cheat codes.

Kevin433

Reaction score
I've been having a lot of fun with Portal cheat codes, but I want more. Here are some of my questions:

* I enjoy spawning weighted storage cubes, but is there a simple way to spawn chairs, computers, detached cameras, and other native Portal items? I was hoping there would impulse codes for these items, but I haven't found them.

* Is there a cheat setting which will change the momentum of the bullets? For example, I'd like the sub machine gun bullets to have a similar impact as the .44 magnum bullets (or is the revolver a 357?) I found a damage setting, but this didn't seem to change the mass or momentum of the bullets.

* I should have figured this one out on my own, but could you tell me how to use suit zoom or binoculars and the flashlight in Portal with cheat codes?

Thanks so much for your help with any of these.

2. This is possible, but you have to go into either the maya or xsi tool source plugin and actually change them yourself, but you have to know what you're doing. Might be a mod somewhere out there for this. Google it. And its a .357.

3. No clue.

For the suit, you might need to give item_suit or something like that.

Back