HL2 Cheats - interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 90% of those weapons dont work. They dont exists in game.

God damn it, I just checked the GCF file after I tried the cheats, sure enough they cut them all out. There were a ton in the beta I think, I heard there was even an ak47.

WhiteZero said:
After you beat the game and want to mess around.

Duh.
Duh! As in I must be stupid! Please show a bit more respect.

Plenty people reading these threads haven't completed the game and those who have probably dont want something as completely unchallenging as playing it in Godmode etc.

Grow up.

Interloper said:

Plenty people reading these threads haven't completed the game and those who have probably dont want something as completely unchallenging as playing it in Godmode etc.

Grow up.

after you beat the game, it isnt about challenge, its about experimentation.

duh,

Wraith said:

duh,
Let's stop the silly" Duh" thing please....you sad little person. I am entiltled to my opinion.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!! :p

Seriously it is fun to play through all the levels in the airboat :D

Zento said:
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!! :p

Seriously it is fun to play through all the levels in the airboat :D
Indeed it is (the airboat levels), but surely not through cheating.........unless you're a cheat. *refrains from typing duh*

how else can one be expected to get the airboat in every level?? by pulling it out of your ass? Either way I would still call that a cheat.

Dan said:
how else can one be expected to get the airboat in every level?? by pulling it out of your ass? Either way I would still call that a cheat.
You know what I mean Dan, don't you?

^What I said was referring to using ch_createairboat and just going everywhere in it :p

The citadel rocks with the airboat/buggy. Try it :D

BTW I would only cheat once I finish the game :)

Interloper said:

Grow up.

Well, if people want to completely beat the story mode without the aide of cheats the first time around, they don't have to click on this post. Simple as that.

Interloper, how about you not tell people to grow up etc etc, highly ironic that you say its your opinion when your telling people to grow up for having an opinion different from your own.

Duh.

Gothax? said:
Well, if people want to completely beat the story mode without the aide of cheats the first time around, they don't have to click on this post. Simple as that.
Of course they don't. In fact if they wanted to complete the game properly I would advise them not to even visit this or any forum before playing the game.

Wraith said:

duh,

Experimentation is for the sexually inexperienced and inept (Wan***s) !

You don't need cheats to play any game, anyway, btw.

Red said:
Experimentation is for the sexually inexperienced and inept (Wan***s) !

You don't need cheats to play any game, anyway, btw.
OMG austin powers has an opinion.

i wonder if there is a code to get the uber grav gun that allows you to grab bodies
id love to go through the game only using that weapon

This is hilarious... getting so offended and defensive over one little word, "duh".

Your treating single-player cheating as if it was hacking in CS.
"ZOMG! Your runing the game!"

Believe it or not, some people enjoy playing games with cheats more than without them. I know, I have an older brother that will just throw on cheats right away and beat the game with the quickness. Yeah, I don't agree with it and I don't go flying off the handle about it.

Interloper, I wasnt trying to inslut your intelligence man, good job assuming that. If I was, I would have done it in less of a blunt manner.
Just because someone reads something about cheat codes dose not mean that their going to use them right away.

In fact, I recommend mess with the cheat codes after beating the game. Their fun and occationaly glitch out the game in hillarious ways.

He doesn't want us to have an advantage against the combine. Because the combine has feelings too.

diluted said:
He doesn't want us to have an advantage against the combine. Because the combine has feelings too.

Gah! Your right! Interloper is one of them!!! :borg:

*begins beating Interloper over the head with his crowbar*
:LOL:

WhiteZero said:
Gah! Your right! Interloper is one of them!!! :borg:

*begins beating Interloper over the head with his crowbar*
:LOL:
Lol, I am not....citizen.

ok i have had my fun the fix is if u are running realplayer and progs of that kind u need to reset ur system back to windows media default as the sound player simple but it works

:rolling: :cool: ok u can thank me later yeh rite heros are not made there born

IBTL!!!!
Oh wait...

IBTB! (In Before The Ban :D)

Bye, bye Sinbad enjoy posting at www.m y g 0 t.com (take away the spaces, and go to their forums. They'll love you there sinbad)

Beerdude26 said:
IBTL!!!!
Oh wait...

IBTB! (In Before The Ban :D)

Bye, bye Sinbad enjoy posting at www.m y g 0 t.com (take away the spaces, and go to their forums. They'll love you there sinbad)

so who are u like u are the man lool

ok thanks later for sorting out that sound glitch it ok guys no prob seeya later

of course im not in a girly watch my back clan thats y i dont get thanked lol whatever

0|\/|g y00 1i€k 4|3z0l00dly suX, S1n|34d

R0f1 I p\/\/nD y00r |\/|O|\/| S1n|34d S|-|3 \/\/Uz 1u\/Ly

T0p t|-|4T, n00b.

Beerdude26 said:
0|\/|g y00 1i€k 4|3z0l00dly suX, S1n|34d

R0f1 I p\/\/nD y00r |\/|O|\/| S1n|34d S|-|3 \/\/Uz 1u\/Ly

T0p t|-|4T, n00b.

yep but remember it a 1 way street

God, I hate when people use 'lol' in EVERY ****ING SENTENCE. And to think, I used to type like that too. ;(

lol hey guys asl lol

Closed, due to excessive spam.

SINBAD: another spam post from you and you're banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back