HL2, still not cracked by pirates!

couldnt they release a copy of hl2 that has been activated? i thought it was a one time activation? so if u copied that game to a second ofline pc wouldnt it work?

maybe steam knows which pc it was activated on? but that would mean u could never change your pc

it has now been cracked by RELOADED...and is available for download at an undisclosed location, however, im still going to buy it today

RyanMissioN said:
it has now been cracked by RELOADED...and is available for download at an undisclosed location, however, im still going to buy it today

OMG are you serious!! Please tell me you're telling the truth!!

I've already bought the piece of shit, and have gone to some crazy lengths to play it, and it was all going well up until i finally tried to play it...

"insert correct cd" it said, and i was using an ISO, but still it would not recognise it as the hl2 cd. Am gonna try to make another ISO.

I've got no dvd drive on this pc you see, only got one on the other pc over the network. Cant believe i'm going to have to buy a dvddrive.

yes its for download already...in DVD version...yoou can use a program called Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to create a virtual DVD/CD drive and then you mount the .cue file, and then that loads the .bin file...then you install the game...

I'm sorry, but I have to say that I would be lucky if they crack because I bought my orig. copy in store but my steam crashes everytime I start it so I can't verify it. Thats crap made by Valve/Vivendi whoever (only the way of verifying the copy not the game ;) )!!!!!

Hi!
Half-Life_2_READ_NFO-EMPORiO

Û Release Notes: Û
Û Û
Û Well, who did it? We did. This goes to say something, huge respects Û
Û fly out to all the other groups (everyone OTHER than Hoodlum), I'm Û
Û sure we can expect some great retail copies from them. Û
Û Û
Û This is the FINAL copy from STEAM, it emulates steam so you DO NOT NEED TO Û
Û install steam, just apply the crack. Û
Û Û
Û Oh, and sheep that are grazing the field... now is the time to redeem Û
Û yourselves. Û
Û Û
Û Yes you like the game Û
Û BUY IT! ... :)

yeah emporio just cracked it, and its superior than the real game, NO STEAM!

r4id3n said:
yeah emporio just cracked it, and its superior than the real game, NO STEAM!
yay hopefully valve sees that steam is shit...

yeah but its a bitch to get updates, and you know it's gonna get caught when they bring VAC to source

well for CS:S and such. the warez uses a fake steam client. i dont know how its going to work when they impliment vac and all of that security stuff. no worries though, i bought it

Oh dear,Steam and HL2 humped in a few hours....Lololololololol.....

Back