Zero Point Energy Gravity Gun [Organic]
Fragmentation Grenade
Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher [RPG]
Crossbow
Pherapods [Bugbait]
*Tau Cannon on buggy
*Turret Guns in strategic locations
*Sentry Guns [Lift with gravity gun to use]
*Hoppers [Mines, red/yellow are armed but use w/ grav gun, blue are placeable/armable]
*Energy Orbs [Energy spheres that cause tons of damage, located in Combine Fusion Tower]
*You can use various items laying around like crates/fire extinguishers/ect...

-Vehicles:
Airboat
Scout Car [Buggy]

-Enemies:
Antlion
Antlion Gaurd
Barnacle
Leech
Headcrab
Poison Headcrab
Fast Headcrab
Zombie
Zombie Torso
Poison Zombie
Fast Zombie
Metro Cops
Combine Soldiers
Combine Elite
Stalker
Armored Personnel Carrier [APC]
Hunter-Chopper
Manhack
Rollermine
Scanner Type I
Scanner Type II
Sentry Gun
Ground Turret
Combine Dropship
Combine Gunship
Combine Advisor
Strider
Crab-Synth
Mortar-Synth

-Characters:
Gordon
The Combine
The G-Man
Citizens
Wallace Breen
Barney Calhoun
Alyx Vance
Isaac Kleiner
Eli Vance
Judith Mossman
Vortigaunt Allies
Dog
Father Grigori
Odessa Cubbage
Repatriated Citizens
Resistance Citizens

-Chapters:
1. Point Insertion
2. "A Red Letter Day"
3. Route Kanal
4. Water Hazard
5. Black Mesa East
6. "We Don't Go To Ravenholm..."
7. Highway 17
8. Sandtraps
9. Nova Prospekt
10. Enganglement
11. Anticitizen One
12. "Follow Freeman!"
13. Benefactory
14. Dark Energy

Take Care.

Glo-Boy said:
The point of this forum is not to do what you just did.

Sigh.... I tagged them and people complain, you don't tag 'em people complain. Bah to it all. :rolling:

Take Care.

Why do people have to believe everything they read :upstare:

Did you find that out by the prima guide. I tried to find it this morning but found nothing

lol i think most people did, if someone didnt then im rather shocked :eek:

I don't think those 11(12) weapons are all there are. The stun baton isn't even among them!

Some enemies are missing......strider for isntance...or ichtyoasour

Err strider IS there. what about the "prowler"? Im not sure anyones said ictheosaurs(spelt wrong, i know) are in HL2

Speed Demon, I'm not trying to be a dick, but that is material from the script. I know a few things from that list, but I didn't check out everything. The point it, it's against the rules.

Written yesterday, I believe.
ComradeBadger said:
No script spoilers.

Do so and die :)

P.S. In conclusion, if the material you've posted has come from the books that have been released, I retract my statement, and I apologize, if not, then um, I don't. :cheers:

there is just 28 enemies and Valve say that are 50 enemies Rght?

Yes valve said 50 enemies...

Yeah strider is there..just noticed :)

Ichtysoraor was in the game, and it is still.

Glo-Boy said:
Speed Demon, I'm not trying to be a dick, but that is material from the script. I know a few things from that list, but I didn't check out everything. The point it, it's against the rules.

Written yesterday, I believe.

P.S. In conclusion, if the material you've posted has come from the books that have been released, I retract my statement, and I apologize, if not, then um, I don't. :cheers:

They're from the books. It's the same text that's been copied and pasted around a few forums now.

Do you guys honestly think they'd give away EVERYTHING in the guide?

lans said:

Um...yes? Why would they keep things a secret in the strategy guide? :| "ooh yeah, there's a few secret weapons, enemies and locations, but we're not gonna tell you what they are or how to deal with them, because they're secret! sssh!" Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a strategy guide...Valve have obviously cut quite a few things out of the game, for whatever reason.

<RJMC> said:
there is just 28 enemies and Valve say that are 50 enemies Rght?

They said there were 50 types of Entity... that means enemies, robots and allies.

A guide is generally meant to do that....give away where this are...tell you what weapons there are....you know...a strategy guide...

whats that thing in halflife1 with the 3long green things and they like stab you with there beeks??? is that in half-life 2

RANDOM_HERO said:
whats that thing in halflife1 with the 3long green things and they like stab you with there beeks??? is that in half-life 2
yeah, i know what monster you're thinking of.
as i see it the hydra was supposed to replace it

nagual678 said:
yeah, i know what monster you're thinking of.
as i see it the hydra was supposed to replace it

Replace the tentacles??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!

The Hydras are cool, gonna be alot more fun to fight then those freaks with 3 heads, they were bloody annoying.

I think the prowler was dropped altogether. Stalkers in the leak looked a lot different to the prowler concept art.

I got the game the day it game out and completed it in 10 hours and all I can say is unless I missed a gun and some levels a hell of alot of content has been missed out on the videos you get with the condition zero box set you see the player carrying an OICW which is a cool gun but its not in the game and the standard issue rifle thingy was originally a grenade launcher with 2 functions now its the primary function is a rifle and secondry is one of the old attacks plus the level where you fight off the striders and shoot the cinema letters at them is not in there there is no part where you are in the tunnels and those blue tenticles appear valve just cut out about 50% of the content they said they where gonna add in in order to bloody get the game out in time I would have prefered it to have all the content if it took longer to release but oh well its still a good game

Why are people complaining about spoilers in this thread when all the information was in spoiler tags, the thread's title includes the word "spoiler", and this section of the forums also includes the word "spoiler"? How could there have been more clues?

Oh, and who's
Odessa Cubbage
Tight-ass Llama said:
Replace the tentacles??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!
Yes.

Back