Hot Lesbian kicked off Airplane after kissing her Girlfriend

apparently you didnt read the title of this thread

did you?

"Hot Lesbian kicked off Airplane after kissing her Girlfriend"

that is exactly what happened. a couple kisses, is reprimanded, argument ensues inspired by being reprimanded for kissing, they are kicked off airplane for the argument.

also, they are hot.

i mean i would be with you if the thread title was

"Hot Lesbian kicked off Airplane for kissing her Girlfriend"

but it isn't, it turns out. still wrong bud.

did you?

"Hot Lesbian kicked off Airplane after kissing her Girlfriend"

that is exactly what happened. a couple kisses, is reprimanded, argument ensues inspired by being reprimanded for kissing, they are kicked off airplane for the argument.

also, they are hot.

i mean i would be with you if the thread title was

"Hot Lesbian kicked off Airplane for kissing her Girlfriend"

but it isn't, it turns out. still wrong bud.

I'm not your bud as that would imply I like you which I dont. you're far too serious for my tastes

and the title implies that that was the reason they were kicked off. so much so that other people echo that sentiment:

Yeah, I bet right before boarding the plane they have a big sign saying "No kissing allowed!"

Well, if they kicked out other non-lesbians for kissing their lovers,

okay sorry i didnt feel like re-reading. remus and those people were wrong then. i wasnt though, but that probably doesnt matter to you. i guess that means YOU WIN STERN. GOOD JOB ARGUMENT A+

its too bad you dont like me stern, because i kinda like you. almost as much as i enjoy arguing about the stupidity of some of your posts.

winning against you is like winning first prize at the special olympics: win or lose you still come out a retard

wait is that the way youre gonna admit you were wrong? by saying you dont wanna win cuz it would make you a retard? commendable haha :p

jesus christ stern give it a rest, this is just pathetic
Why you give up so fast? Arguing with stern line by line is the funnest. Not joking either hes a good guy to argue with (if that makes sense)

wait is that the way youre gonna admit you were wrong? by saying you dont wanna win cuz it would make you a retard? commendable haha :p

leave it to the unstable guy to misinterpret what I've said yet again. I said win or lose I still come out retarded. you always have to have the last word dontcha?

Nah, he's just admitting that he's a retard because, as he said, whether he wins or loses the argument, he still comes out a retard.

yeah i was giving him the benefit of the doubt, figuring he didnt mean to intentionally call himself a retard. guess i was wrong because im so unstable oh god whoops i fell again

yes I'm retarded for debating yuri. there's a flip side to this as well you know. but there you go getting in the last word word ord ord rd

So after the Yuri/Stern fight and now the post just preceding mine, I think this topic needs a few more pages because it gets better and better.

Q: HOW MANY DOLLAR BILLS DID I HAVE TO CRAM INTO YOUR MOM TO TURN HER INTO A SUCK MACHINE?????
A: NONE. **** YOU, SON OF A WHORE.

absinthe likes to cram poop up his butt just so he can poop more, yeah thats whats uppppp

lastpost

Back