how long do you think it will take for assholes to ruin this game?

Reaction score
I'm so ****ing sick of people cheating in the HL+mods community
grr.gif

mother ****ers should burn in hell!

yesterday I tried to play some hl dm just for fun...except it wasn't fun anymore with all those gay ass bitches with there backward-long-jump, Unzoomed-sniper-shit scripts...and what else of lame stuff they used....

seriously...HL DM is no fun if you don't use scripts or other shit to give you an unfair advantage and make the game play for you...so ****ing lame!

k...bring on the flames all you ****ing bitches that hack and use lame scripts...ffs!
grr.gif

Well, this why you join clans and play with your friends. That's what I did when CS went from beta to public and so many cheaters came, it was amazing. I never played on pubs since, but always in locked servers and clan matches. Fun :)

I still play public counterstrike every once in awhile, and I have very rarely come accross anybody cheating. Guess im just lucky. :afro:

There are two types of cheaters. Newbies and good players, who can hide cheats. Sometimes it is very hard to spot a cheater...

lets not give them too much credit here...they cheat afterall :)

i recently tried at cheat(on a freind's server!) and well, it was kinda wierd... mmm yeah...maybe i just sucked at it, but it think it was hard to cheat..believe it or not :)

anyways....uhm..i think it will take 2 days, or sumthing like that... on the other side i hope that it never happens, and that Valve secured themself enough... that'd be nice :)

Are you sure your not just a shit player.

Cheating is very rare in all half life games, and other games (battlefield) that ive played. People just cant deal with the fact that some people play games alot, and they get good at it.

Its not like everyones clammering for half life 2 mp anyway, they want mod mp games or tf2.

from what I've heard Valve have put a LOT of work into the multiplayer featured in HL2, I don't think this could go without a little anti cheat. Besides in can be done... diablo2 anyone?

I hate cheaters.

But I do feel sory for them. I mean if you really suck that much that you have to cheat it cant be easy.

But still they should all die!!!:flame:

IMO opinion, you cannot stop cheats, when I new anti cheat thingy comes out, the hackers just bring out another hack to be undetected, and so on and so on

urseus are u daft.
half-life counter-strike is the bigest first pearson game online
theres always people using stupid cheats just spoiling the game
there are so many ppl that use ex_interp 0.05 and cl_bob 0 commands like that are easy to do
i could just go in my consol and type it now and its an amazing advantage
thats how shit hl mods are at the mo they just wind u up

PriNcE oF SpAcE : As long as it takes you to ruin this forum with your pointless spam!

:x

God, i love to be an asshole

Personally I never played cs, I steered clear of it after all the bad press it got for its rampant haxzor scene.
Lol I went for Mohaa instead but thats rife with cheats now too, an e.a. dont give a dam, they've released two patches in 18 months, all they want is their money an then they'll move on to the next money spinner.
But yes unfortunately wherever there is human competition there will be those that try to get the upper hand by unfair means, but their victories are hollow and meaningless, I sleep well at night knowing I play clean an fight fair.

Originally posted by urseus
Are you sure your not just a shit player.

Cheating is very rare in all half life games, and other games (battlefield) that ive played. People just cant deal with the fact that some people play games alot, and they get good at it.

Its not like everyones clammering for half life 2 mp anyway, they want mod mp games or tf2.

i agree with you, but CS is probly the most hacked up game. dod is soon to follow. I complain when people kill me, and i yell HACKER real loud into my mic, but i dont mean it, i just get pissed off. though it is quite funny when someone is so obviously cheating when u watch them in spec. you wonder...how ****ing stupid can they be.

yeah but some people dont care and they think they wont get caught, and the hard-core cheaters that want to be known and not be called a cheater have some serious hacks and know how to use them so they wont be called a cheater. Otherwise the other race of cheaters dont give a shit if they get kicked or banned from a server.....they risk it all...i will admit i use to cheat for about 2 weeks back in beta 5 and i never got caught but then again it was beta 5 but then i stopped cause it was gay.

Originally posted by Nostradamus
yes i am sure

Oh didnt mean you dood, adressing thread starter.

90% of the time you think somone is cheating, they are just good. Its the facts. It might be hard to stomach, hell even i fall into this catagory. But the fact is, considering the size of the comunitys, and the amount of time people play these games, and the skills you bring from years of playing other FPS, means that most of the time, you just got beaten by a better player, or by dumb luck.

It is the #1 reason I find that people have quit cs...

I hope anti cheating will be a big deal to HL2

I would be willing to pay a small ammount of money each month to make sure I can play on hack free servers

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
yesterday I tried to play some hl dm just for fun...except it wasn't fun anymore with all those gay ass bitches with there backward-long-jump, Unzoomed-sniper-shit scripts...and what else of lame stuff they used....

not all people who do these things cheat.. get real man, there are some people who are just flat out, godlike.

and I'm talking from experience.

Re: Re: how long do you think it will take for assholes to ruin this game?

Originally posted by righte0us
not all people who do these things cheat.. get real man, there are some people who are just flat out, godlike.

and I'm talking from experience.

long jumping all over the place and and doing zoomed cross-bow kills left and right aren't possible without "unzoomed-zoomed-sniper-shot"-script(or whatver the fags using it would call it) or Aimbot...

"unzoomed-zoomed-sniper-shot"-script = cheat

it is not a cheat. it is merely 3 lines of code. that's ****ing it.
I know what I'm talking about.

wether its a script or a hack, its the same thing buddy.
a cheat is something that gives you an unfair advantage, and you getting angry over the "three lines of ***** code" implies your one of the people who use such things, and justify them as "ok".
but you have to realise that no matter what it is, if other people cant do it without modifying their HL, creating scripts etc, is basically a shortcut or way of cheating. PERIOD
you can argue it to death but thats a fact.

cs has scarred me, the other day I was playing rugby with some friends, I tackled him and he called me an 3lee7 w411 h4x0r.
I swore I wasn't wallhacking... I dont cheat man, its skill. I swear
please.... believe me...
anywhoo lol
:)
its sad, I spent so damn much moola on my computer, and all I do is post in this forum waiting for hl2... sad
well theres no decent games worth playing :/
ah well more sun for moi.

my take on this stands still. whoever uses those 3 lines in notepad is just a louzy player and will never get any better.

I know how this works, I wrote a certain amount of stuff in configurations for HLDM. but after 4 years of playing this game you get used to shot a zoomed xbow at point blank.

now shut up and cut the crap. some people have skill some don't.

Since you choose Hl DM as an example so will i. Ive been playing on it quite alto recently. When i went onto it for the first time in about 2 years last week, i thought that people were cheating but i began to realise that it takes alto of skill to play Dm and since most of the people that are still playing it are the hardcore gamers who have been on it since the start, they have racked up some pretty impressive skills. Dm takes alto of skill to play, unless its team dm you don't have anyone to back you up and people are spawning all around you. Then theres the fact that you rarely find anywhere where you can 'camp' in any kind of safety. Your reflexes have to be lightning fast as people could come from anywhere.
I have to say though that i have seen a couple of people cheating but it wasn't that bad. I mean i knew that i wasn't losing through any fault of mine so i was happy to play. Like yesterday someone had a speed hack which made them 4 times as fast and everything. What i did was pick up a longjump and a grapple (this is Op4Dm) and i was doing all the best 'Matrix' moves i could think of the avoid him and although he obviously had more kills than me i did pick up some of my own, i felt alto of satisfaction in killing a so called 'superior' opponent.
As for counter strike, ive never been into that much. Partly due to the flood of newbies that came with the retail release and also because, especially in the beginning, the game was optimised for the lowest of the low end computers and connections meaning that ADSL was having the exact opposite effect i wanted, namely allow me to play better.

Anyway thats my little rant over.

P.S hey [hunter]ridic do you play Hunted on TFC? Only you sig seems familiar.

my take on this stands still. whoever uses those 3 lines in notepad is just a louzy player and will never get any better.

I know how this works, I wrote a certain amount of stuff in configurations for HLDM. but after 4 years of playing this game you get used to shot a zoomed xbow at point blank.

now shut up and cut the crap. some people have skill some don't.

you need to structure your sentences and clarify your point in future posts.

-first off you said:
"not all people who do these things cheat.. get real man, there are some people who are just flat out, godlike. and I'm talking from experience"

I agree, theres nothing worse than someone accusing you of hacking when you are not

-but then you stand up for those people that use the scripts by saying:
"it is not a cheat. it is merely 3 lines of code. that's ****ing it.
I know what I'm talking about."

this not only implies you don't think its a problem that people use cheats, you also indicate that you yourself have used them, and since it's only 3 lines of code, its justifiable.

-then you confuse the hell outta me and say:
"my take on this stands still. whoever uses those 3 lines in notepad is just a louzy player and will never get any better.

now shut up and cut the crap. some people have skill some don't."

your contradicting yourself, at least thats the way you seem to be structuring your posts.

my point is, don't tell other people to shut-up, this is not your thread, this is not your forum, it's not even your opinion.
get it straight kid. cheats suck, scripts suck, execs suck, play raw or dont play at all.

There is only one script that i ever use and that is a buy script, i only got one because on most servers it takes me about half an hour to pick weapons cos of lag :/

Any script is a form of hacking/cheating - it modifies the game so you can play it better

you obviously misunderstood me. read that again untill you do.
and scripting isn't hacking.

you obviously misunderstood me. read that again untill you do.
and scripting isn't hacking.

scripting is hacking, if it exploits the game, changes gameplay feature(thereby changing the way the game is meant to be played) or remove disadvantages that are in the game for balance reasons.

the unzoomed-sniper-shot-script is an excellent example.

the way the crossbow is supposed to work is like this:

unzoomed firing mode has a delay on the bolts, which of course is a drawback, but to balance things up they do a little bit of splash damage so that if you didn't hit your opponent head on, he might still take some damage. unzoomed mode of course also leaves you without the impared vision(but of course you don't have zoomed view either)

Zoomed firing mode, has an instant hit(and a powerful one) it got the zoomed mode, and with that the impared vision, which is there for balance reasons.(making it hard to move around a lot while firing, and leaves you vulnerable to CQC-attacks)

now this is how the crossbow is supposed to function.

the unzoomed-sniper-shot-script makes the crossbow work a whole other way.

with the script the crossbow fires as though it was zoomed when it is not. meaning that you get the powerful instant hit bolts without the disadvantage of an impared vision(which is very hindering in a fast paced game like hl). now we can all pretty much agree that the instant hit bolts are much more prefered(and deadly) than the delayed ones. also since the very nature of HL DM(being very fast paced) and the maps doesn't give much room for zoomed in sniping...having the crossbow unzoomed isn't such a big sacrifice in turn for the instant hit bolst.

now this script alters the way the weapons is supposed to function which gives an unfair advantage over players playing the game like it should be played.

so...unzoomed-sniper-shot-script= cheat

and there are many examples of these sorts of scripts.

all in all I really hope that Valve has been taking the steps nesescary to stop cheaters...

and I hope that their anti-cheat will be really effective...preferable something along the lines of some kind of bot that somehow manage to track down the adresse, of the location from where the ip that is caught using cheats, is broadcasted and then dispatch a real "death squad" with a battering ram, and lots of tools o' pain(tm)

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
all in all I really hope that Valve has been taking the steps nesescary to stop cheaters...

and I hope that their anti-cheat will be really effective...preferable something along the lines of some kind of bot that somehow manage to track down the adresse, of the location from where the ip that is caught using cheats, is broadcasted and then dispatch a real "death squad" with a battering ram, and lots of tools o' pain(tm)

Heh heh, now that would be cool.

*CRASH!!!! "THIS IS THE VALVE DEATH SQUAD! DROP YOUR MOUSE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHILE WE TORTURE YOU WITH OUR GRAVITY GUN!!!"*

Originally posted by The Mullinator
Heh heh, now that would be cool.

*CRASH!!!! "THIS IS THE VALVE DEATH SQUAD! DROP YOUR MOUSE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHILE WE TORTURE YOU WITH OUR GRAVITY GUN!!!"*

I'd prefer something more along the lines:

*chrash* now you little prick...how do you like it when we've got this obvious unfair advantage of 10 vs 1...and a hell of a lot of tools o' pain(tm) ...but the funny thing is that we're not cheating...no we play fair "you cheat, you pay the price.. BIATCH!" now die!

*alot of screams of pain*

*begging for mercy*

*sounds from at least 13 different power-tools being used on a human body*

It would be great fun to hear that while your in the game with the cheater and you can hear screams over the Mic.

lol yeah...I would totally get a kick out of that...although it might be a bit distracting...

but valve should definitly have a gestapo-like death squad
adminbowlovethumb.gif

The best cheating ever was in the multiplayer of the origional Jedi Knight game. None of this whimpy aimbot stuff, they could just shoot tie fighers at you or make the entire level under water. When someone finds out how to do that in CS I will be impressed.

-Straylight

scripting is not hacking for christ sake.
you just say that cause you know jack about it and afraid even to listen.

scripting is not hacking for christ sake.
you just say that cause you know jack about it and afraid even to listen.

it's hacking/cheating when it exploits the game or any of the other things I mentioned...

just live with the fact that you use scripts and are a pathetic player who can't win by playing fair...

... right :rolleyes:

ofcourse you know that, after all we've been playing together all of our lives haven't we? :thumbs:

gg.

Back