I crap on theee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i crap on thee

banned

Huzzah for StarMonkey! I really like his new title and avatar. Very stylish. Three cheers for the Monkey! Hip hip...

-Vert

HORAAY! :)

thank god someone finally got rid of him, now back ontopic about hl2 in this forum now and no more leak talk :D

Originally posted by -S30Ul
HORAAY! :)

thank god someone finally got rid of him, now back ontopic about hl2 in this forum now and no more leak talk :D

On topic? Leak talk? What else, excuse me, is there to talk about? Valve gave us some info and videos. Everything has been discussed. That leak thing was quite entertaining i think. There is nothing more to talk about. Recently all the topics and threads that were posted were pretty stupid. Asking how much space HL2 will take up, if there was anti-aliasing in HL2 demo (tho that would mean that it even ran good with it on if there was AA so i think that was sorta ok topic), and shit like 4 threads talking about the same HL2 cs2 and TF2 topics. No one knows anything right now so i dont see why any new posts should even come up till new shit comes up from Valve.

im not here to create "enemies" , if you will.
why not just leave it be and get on with whatever you need to do ?

lol...I really find it funny when they ban people, especially when the mods post

"Oh hello are you new, goodbye!"

lol really makes me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back