I hate Mountains

Seems pretty neat, and I especially like the manor. I wonder what their finale will belike? Also, I never tried Portal Prelude. I heard that it was pretty confusing gameplay-wise, but I have faith in this team.:thumbs:

Looks like it should be great. Prelude was awesome.

Seems pretty neat, and I especially like the manor. I wonder what their finale will belike? Also, I never tried Portal Prelude. I heard that it was pretty confusing gameplay-wise, but I have faith in this team.:thumbs:

Portal Prelude was an interesting idea that was very poorly executed.

This looks good too, and I'm looking forward to trying that underground level.

EDIT: Wow waterfalls. I want.

Prelude was wonderful. Basically Portal with about 50% more content and difficulty injected in. Some of the levels were bad, but overall it was great fun. The narrative was actually fairly good and entertaining too, up until the ending where you realize the guy who sound like Gladoses are actually people. Just skip everything after the test chambers and you've got a very solid mod.

Prelude was wonderful. Basically Portal with about 50% more content and difficulty injected in. Some of the levels were bad, but overall it was great fun. The narrative was actually fairly good and entertaining too, up until the ending where you realize the guy who sound like Gladoses are actually people. Just skip everything after the test chambers and you've got a very solid mod.

I got to the third level and couldn't beat it. That's what turned me off.

I always assumed that they were people.

Then I guess you had your volume off! Third level was bad design by the creators, completely stopped the game for many people because they wanted to try a very difficult gameplay aspect very early on, with very few people understanding what was to be done, and it was hard even if you did. After that it was fun and challenging, but not annoying or unreasonably so.

Back