I have no HL2 dm :(

Maxi

Tank
Reaction score
I have no HL2 dm on my games list, and even though I restart steam I still get no HL2 dm :(

No I didn't.

I bough an ati 9800xt.

Is it not available in steam> play games ? It should be available for install from there. If not, close steam-delete clientregisrty.blob from your steam folder-restart steam. Maybe this will help :cheese: :dozey:

MaxiKana said:
From where?

well ur supposed to get a pop up when u restart Steam.. the pop up should tell u about HL2DM and the SDK and u have the option of installing it.

hmm.. i am looking for a link which may help u.. gimme a few minutes to find it.

edit: i can't seem to find the link i was looking for...but it was a link to validating ur Steam account, which is something i pressume u need to do right now Maxi before u can get HL2DM to work.

Did you install HL2? Surely positive you've got it? If there is an ATi voucher, use its' CD-Key.

I'm having the same problem. Don't worry, I did buy the game. I've gotten all the updates up to this one, but I've restarted steam multiple times with no HL2 DM pop ups or anything. I wanna try it out!

samo said:
If not, close steam-delete clientregisrty.blob from your steam folder-restart steam. Maybe this will help :cheese: :dozey:

Steam updated itself and its platform, but never said anything about HL2DM. My last update for HL2 was Nov. 30th for bug fixes.

I'm seeing the "Half-Life 2: Deathmatch" tab but it's great out and Steam keeps giving me connection errors, not allowing me to install it. Is there any manual way of downloading and installing it?

Back