I have no idea how this happened...

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
wat.jpg

I had Facebook open in that tab, and clicked on the American Parkour tab. After 5 seconds of loading, that was displayed. What exactly is it though? (There isn't anything seemingly wrong, everything works fine; I'm just curious is all.)

I don't know what champork.com is, but this looks like a simple case of a major error. Try later. As long as it doesn't do that at other websites, then this is nothing unusual.

I don't know what champork.com is, but this looks like a simple case of a major error. Try later. As long as it doesn't do that at other websites, then this is nothing unusual.

Tried going to champork.com, but I keep getting a "Server not found" error. Would this just be a major error in terms of the website, or something going wrong on my computer?

Some code. Holy shit.

That's what I was thinking.

Double posting, sorry, but it came up again in a google search.

Untitled-43.jpg

Apparently something wants pork.

Frosted, I know you have no idea what is going on, but you need to be very clear as to what symptoms you are experiencing while browsing.

If you were to tell me you have a cough, there could be 20 different sicknesses that fit that description, but if you tell me you have a cough, bumps on your cock, etc., then we know it's an STD, and probably even know which one. Therefore we can give you the correct medicine. Do you understand the analogy?

Analyzing the symptoms and eliminating problems it CAN'T BE is called 'troubleshooting', and only then we can give you the correct procedure for fixing the problem.

But without any more information, I'm going to agree with Vegeta. :)

Virus, what you're looking at is literally the only problem. There are no other symptoms. Nothing slows, nothing crashes, nothing freezes. Nothing happens, that is ALL that shows up.

The only semi-useful thing is that every link in the errors has had to do with pork. Pork and a bad coding error/browser hijacking.

Vegeta suggested Chrome (again) in Steam, so I'll give that a shot.

BREAKING NEWS: Apparently it installed a cyberbot onto my computer. I think I dealt with it BUT everything is running incredibly slow.

Virus, what you're looking at is literally the only problem. There are no other symptoms. Nothing slows, nothing crashes, nothing freezes. Nothing happens, that is ALL that shows up.

The only semi-useful thing is that every link in the errors has had to do with pork. Pork and a bad coding error/browser hijacking.

Vegeta suggested Chrome (again) in Steam, so I'll give that a shot.
I'm sorry, I was so enthusiastic about my analogy that I lost sight of what it was about.

What I meant was, you need to explain what produces the problem. When you open your browser does it go to the page by itself, does it hijack the links, what? Detailed descriptions of anything unusual.

Just - in the future.

Today, it's pretty clear you have some malware infection, so you know what to do right? Roll up your sleeves and start up your anti-malware software scanners. Search for information on Google.

Yea I seemed to have isolated and removed the problem. We'll see if it comes back, but every scanner I have says nothing is wrong any longer.

Back