I just saw Snakes on a Plane.

It got a 62 on metacritic, so at the critics aren't exactly mauling it.

NO ****, IT'S A ****ING MOVIE FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE MOVIES, NOT PEOPLE WHO LOOK FOR GOOD ACTING, DIALOGUE, ETC. YOU CAN'T TRUST CRITICS FOR A MOVIE LIKE THIS, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE.

*********************************!

dude!!! seems like u r a freind of eminem.... al that MFs r outrageous.
Man, I'm hopefully going this mother****in' weekend to see some mother****in' snakes on a mother****in' plane! **** I'm pumped!

im gonna pitch my screenplay for bats on a boat D:

why are you guys contemplating about the score it receives? We all know this movie is utterly stupid. Stupidly funny... plus, it's got Samuel L jackson; badass as always... this movie is one of those things that suck ass... but damn it's soo popular and fun - it's a new fad i guess too.

dude!!! seems like u r a freind of eminem.... al that MFs r outrageous.

You obviously don't know the awesome mother ****er known as Samuel L. M. F. Jackson!

EDIT: Eminem sucks mother ****er!

Anyone know what the last song of the credits was?

Its not in the soundtrack. Which is weird...

Sounded like Korn..

thx.

You sat through to the end?

I couldn't take much of that "Snakes On A Plane, Bring It"...

You sat through to the end?

I couldn't take much of that "Snakes On A Plane, Bring It"...

That video is ****ing awesome.

However, that band performed last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and it was HORRIBLE. The singers of that band have no voice talent whatsoever.

They had a flamethrower and a harpoon gun. What more can you ask for?

EDIT: And a gay guy who wasn't

That video is ****ing awesome.

However, that band performed last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and it was HORRIBLE. The singers of that band have no voice talent whatsoever.

LOL. I sit through every movies credits at the movies. :)

Fun movie :) I probably wouldn't buy it, but it was great fun at the cinema. Plenty of laughing a quite a few rubber snakes being chucked around.

I thought It was some cheap hollywood movie with actors embarassed to be in the cast but it seems to be really good says IMDB :O

It's just a good old fashioned popcorn movie. Watch, enjoy, go home, forget.

LOL. I sit through every movies credits at the movies. :)

I have a friend who does that. It drives me nuts seeing movies with him, because he ALWAYS makes me stay so we can "give everyone their due."

I have seen the music video at the end over 20 times and I LOVE IT. THe bassist from Fall Out Boy is in at as is Samuel L Jackson.

Oh...BTW I found a blooper at the end of snakes on a plane. *SPOLIER* When troy(guy in orange shirt who piloted) slides down at the end and in the next shot after that where they show everyone walking down the stairs you can see tory walking down towards the top of the stairs despite him having just slid down.

You guys are a bunch of idiots and should be shot for seeing that movie, have a nice day.

I just saw Snakes on a Plane.

It was HIGHLY entertaining, 9/10, five stars, go see it.
If you hate this film you take life too seriously

You guys are a bunch of idiots and should be shot for seeing that movie, have a nice day.

Nobody needs your depressing attitude so get outta here.

It was an awesome movie, for people who enjoy a laugh. guess u dont.

"GET THIS ****IN SNAKE OFF MY DICK" LOL

Unclassifiable.

Not a movie, but a group experience.

Snakes/10.

Best thing ever.

Nobody needs your depressing attitude so get outta here.

It was an awesome movie, for people who enjoy a laugh. guess u dont.

"GET THIS ****IN SNAKE OFF MY DICK" LOL

Thing is, theres has nothing in this thread that mentions anything that is funny about the film...just that it "is" and thats its "crap"

Thing is, theres has nothing in this thread that mentions anything that is funny about the film...just that it "is" and thats its "crap"

SPOILERS

Well, a guy getting his pecker bit by a Snake ... then violently thrashing around an airplane bathroom while the snake holds on is pretty funny. A disgusting fat woman receiving vaginal stimulation via a snake crawling up her dress is somewhat entertaining. A girl gets bit right in the tits. One guy throws one of those gay little dogs at a giant snake and it snaps it right up. But that's all besides the point ... the concept of snakes ... on a plane ... with Sam Jackson ... is funny.

I just fail to see how that stuff is funny.

A guy gets bitten on the knob by a snake - what's not funny about that? Even the old lady a few rows over who screamed every 5 minutes cracked up at that.

A guy gets bitten on the knob by a snake - what's not funny about that? Even the old lady a few rows over who screamed every 5 minutes cracked up at that.

That, and the entire movie is just so ****ing over-the-top that you can't help but giggle like a little school girl.

Plus, have the fun was the theater I was in, the WHOLE audience (sans some annoying black guy in a Patriots jersey who kept telling my lady friend and I to calm down) participated. That added a lot. I even brought in rubber snakes!

That's not the funny stuff, really.

Except the dog.

Alright, example:

Crimelord's justification for using ridiculous 'snakes on a plane' plan: "You think I didn't exhaust every other option?"

Maybe I should go see the movie next time with my friends, and when we're all stoned, coked, and smashed out of our skulls. :|

the more I hear about this movie the more I don't want to see it. I really dont want to go into a movie theater and watch snakes bite people in sexually explicit areas.

Back