I took a trip down memory lane

And your point being?
1wOPE
http://puu.sh/1wOPE

My street of recollection features less Shrek

I found this post of mine from 2007. Its like the reverse of this thread. I feel like old me would be ashamed of new me.
Not really. Ive been to and still sometimes go to parties and bars and clubs and all that shit. I just never liked it. And I dont have stupid trivia knowledge like geeks do. I dont have a freaky ass fetish for dragons, dont know calibers of all weapons used in WWII, I havent memorized any strategies/statistics/nuances of any RTS games. I dont play magic or anything like that, and hang out at hobbyist shops. I just dont do things with people that often.
The only thing that hasn't changed is that I still think Dragons are stupid. Everything else in that post, I do now.

Sometimes I feel like Krynn is about the most well-adjusted person on this forum. That's completely serious.

I found this post of mine from 2007. Its like the reverse of this thread. I feel like old me would be ashamed of new me.

The only thing that hasn't changed is that I still think Dragons are stupid. Everything else in that post, I do now.
Holy shit, was that seriously you? God damn.

Oh my god I miss the old color scheme.

Maybe I miss the old everything. I'm not sure.

Milly was so cute then, in a "I really want to eat his trachea and fingers" kind of way.

The greatest thing is there's probably not a single person here who read that and thought "come on, there's no way that's true."

You fat shit.

Found some old threads I started in the Lounge 10 years ago …here are 3 of my favorites so far.

“Forum Nazis” – purpose was to defend new comers to the forum

Are we turning into the HL2 gestappo? People new to the forum post questions, or talk about something GENERALLY RELATED TO HL2 and you all blow up. I made an unsure thread that lasted about the time it takes me to take a shit. People, please, calm the **** down, it’s a COMPUTER GAME FORUM, you have no control over these people, your the same as everyone else, so stop trying to act like your king of the forums telling people where and what they can and can’t post. Your not Nazi’s, your 7-20 year old children who need to take a good look in the mirror and say “I yell at people on a message board.” Thank you, and goodnight :cheers:

“Doom3>HL2” – Clearly not knowing how to use “less than/greater than signs,” the purpose of this thread was to defend against some random guy who claimed Doom 3 was better than HL2. Keep in mind neither game even came out yet.

You guys know that dork that’s been raiding our forums lately. Can’t someone ban the dumbass? He flames us, the forums, and HL2, while claiming Doom 3 is better (rofl, that always makes me laugh).

One post later..

Rofl. I didn’t know he was banned. Thank god. Stupid Doom3 trolls invading our turn now…shit…not on my watch.

“Stacey’s Mom…has got it goin on…” – self explanatory thread.

I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS SONG!!! Does ANYONE else think it is or am I just an idiot?

I think I seriously would beat the shit out of 10 year younger me.

Back