I'm sorry to bother you guys..

dovoxove

Reaction score
but can you give me a breif summary of what happens in blueshift and opposing force? I didin't get to try those. However, i did play the HL for ps2 :D pretty neat.

Ooooooh.. you are so corrupt...must get away from you...you pplayed HL on PS2.... *Rollz on THe floor Laughing*..

Don't worry sir, I can take 'em.

/me fires a few Glock rounds at dovoxove.

Originally posted by FAWN
Don't worry sir, I can take 'em.

/me fires a few Glock rounds at dovoxove.

stops the bullet with his energy, holding his palm like Leo.

Originally posted by xXSMGXx
Ooooooh.. you are so corrupt...must get away from you...you pplayed HL on PS2.... *Rollz on THe floor Laughing*..

:afro: me and my friends were very BORED!! :dozey:

Just a little console story..

i bought xbox this xmas just to play some Halo, after finishing the game i wanted to play some more games but i couldnt afford to waste money on buying games so i said to myself this aint worth my money and PC is way better with all those rips/warez and BETTER GRAPHICS, so i went back to the store and got a refund, but i still have HALO on my desk picking dust...well that was my console experience :eek:

Originally posted by xXSMGXx
Just a little console story..

i bought xbox this xmas just to play some Halo, after finishing the game i wanted to play some more games but i couldnt afford to waste money on buying games so i said to myself this aint worth my money and PC is way better with all those rips/warez and BETTER GRAPHICS, so i went back to the store and got a refund, but i still have HALO on my desk picking dust...well that was my console experience :eek:

gimme that Halo via/ airmail. :D

I wish i could sell it to someone but im too lazy to do all that ebay sh*t

Theres only one person who can save us now..
Leo!

Back