im staring a clan-wat should i do?

S

SniperKing

me and a couple buddies of mine are going to start our own clan and i was wondering how i would start out.

SniperKing said:
Y? does it really matter that much?
Meh, to me your lack of proper internet grammar comes off as childish. Starting a clan is better if you can express your ideas using proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, since people think you're older than you actually are. That is, unless you're like, 40 or something anyway.

Get a web-site and server and you're good to go.

Yep.. some people will be put off joining your clan if you use txt spk. The best way to start is probably by making a good looking site and renting a server. Then people will want to join your clan.
Also telling people where you live would be a good idea because of pings.

well thnx guys-and i understand the whole thing around the txt spk. I IM a lot of people so its become sort of a habbit.

I'm 14 but I don't write like a retard.

If I was that sentence would look like this;

Im 14 but i dont right like a retard.

Why are you asking us about the clan thing.. Most of us don't care lol (I mean that in the nicest way possible)

commit suicide

it's the only way to go while making a new clan

lol-im asking in hopes that some one will help me out (which they did)

SniperKing said:
lol-im asking in hopes that some one will help me out (which they did)
If you're in the UK and are getting a server I'll be happy to plug it round my two clans.

Drackard said:
They don't want you lot rampaging the servers Dek :O
You're oh so right mate.... :(

And Devvo - Yeah Change it to CSS, because it's 10x better!

dekstar said:
You're oh so right mate.... :(

And Devvo - Yeah Change it to CSS, because it's 10x better!

Dekstar dude will you be about this afternoon to help me set it up?

:O someone is actually asking Dekky for help :O :O SHOCK SHOCK HORROR !!!!11!!!"!1

Drackard said:
:O someone is actually asking Dekky for help :O :O SHOCK SHOCK HORROR !!!!11!!!"!1
People ask me for help all the time!

dude: "Dek mate can you come own this haxx0r on the server? he's killing everyone in 5 secs :( and I want you to sort him out"
me: "Sure mate let me just finish owning myg4t for the nth time"
dude: "omfg ty lol <3"

:E

Ok that never really happened. But I help people!

SniperKing said:
me and a couple buddies of mine are going to start our own clan and i was wondering how i would start out.

Seriously, i'd just have a big argument with your mates now...... and save yourself a few months of ball breaking effort and stress before you all fall out :LOL:

Back