immagrants

Eg.

Reaction score
my parents were, and every immagrant/1st generation/2nd gent, including me, seem to be conservative than those that are, waspy. or old american stock. why old american, why are u starting to ha e ur country

technically almost half or more of all populations are desendants of immagration, so .. aslong as there not coming here to ruin the economy, ive got no problem,

everyone on the planet who treats me, as they expect to be treated , (friendly) is fine with me.

what? what the hell is this thread about? american stocks?

Candy apples would be better if they just handed you a piece of candy and a plain apple and let you figure it out on your own.

But really, what is this thread about? Is it saying immigrants are good? Or bad?

Eg said:
my parents were, and every immagrant/1st generation/2nd gent, including me, seem to be conservative than those that are, waspy. or old american stock. why old american, why are u starting to ha e ur country

Oh, I think I've translated it:

what Eg is trying to say: said:
Immigrants like me are very conservative, while people who have lived in America for decades are more liberal.

Since all liberals hate America, why do 'pure' americans hate their own country?

The answer:
I prefered the question when I didn't understand it, because now it's more crazy.

White anglo religious folk aren't conservative?
Liberals hate America?
Immigrants are the most conservative?

How can one question be so wrong? It toggles the mind. :|

Back